Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Budget US+Asia+SA Non-VZ VPS with IPv6 AND STOCK(!)?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Budget US+Asia+SA Non-VZ VPS with IPv6 AND STOCK(!)?

WilliamWilliam Member
edited April 2012 in Providers

Anyone?
128Mb RAM is fine, DNS slave.
IPv6 is absolutely needed, along with reverse DNS for it (does not need to be automated, provider can set it).
Budget... low. 30EUR or less are the target per year. (60 for Asia/SA).

Anyone got an ISP able to do it? Not BURST or Burst hosted, Must be in business since at least 1 year.

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

"Budget US+Asia+SA" - are those plusses ANDs or ORs? Are you looking for one VPS or three?

• fanfan Veteran

Hostigation is perfect for your need in US. I'm also interested in an Asian LEB, if you find it, don't forget to tell me about that. :D

For SA, suppose you're mentioning South America, go with Amazon EC2, that's the only one I've seen.

• @raindog308 said: "Budget US+Asia+SA" - are those plusses ANDs or ORs? Are you looking for one VPS or three?

@fan said: For SA, suppose you're mentioning South America, go with Amazon EC2, that's the only one I've seen.

No IPv6 and way too expensive, sadly....