Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4 Cheap KVM VPS needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

4 Cheap KVM VPS needed

Hi, i need 4 cheap kvm vps urgently

Here is what I need:

1GB RAM,
1 Core
20GB ssd
100 mbps network
500 GB or unlimited bandwith
Windows 2008R2 (unlicensed)
Location doesn't matter

My budget per vps $4 - $4.5
CPU usage maybe high but you are free to cap it around ~80%

Whatever is your offer just post it or PM me. I need them ASAP.

Comments

• better, cheaper, faster - choose any two points.

• Good luck. You may find what you want if u open the budget up more. What our looking for is normally 10$mo from vexxhost or digital ocean. If location does not matter vexxhost offers more cores and full openstack.

• These be JingLing specs, beware.

• Cheaper and faster thats what I want and I mentioned the word "urgent" for a reason

• @HardCloud said:
    These be JingLing specs, beware.

I have 2 jingling vps with you and cpu , IO everything is in control, I dont see why is it a problem then. Anyways I just need some offers here

• @wojons said:
    Good luck. You may find what you want if u open the budget up more. What our looking for is normally 10$mo from vexxhost or digital ocean. If location does not matter vexxhost offers more cores and full openstack.

I already get this stuff at this price from some providers, I just need more providers for longterm business

• any offer? i'm still looking for it

• @anant said:
    any offer? i'm still looking for it

You need to increase your budget by 100-200% before you a reputable provider is going to be willing to even consider making an offer.

Saying you need a lot of CPU is going to put most of us off as that can dramatically limit how many VM's any one of us can fit on a box.

• @leckley said:
    Saying you need a lot of CPU is going to put most of us off as that can dramatically limit how many VM's any one of us can fit on a box.

Yeah but I am allowing the providers to cap it to the extent that it doesn't affect the node... I have some 10+ VPS already, all capped, and they work fine upto my requirements.