Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone has VPS with finalhosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone has VPS with finalhosting?

WorldWorld Veteran
edited February 2014 in General

Anyone has VPS with finalhosting?I want to buy one VPS with them,but i don't understand CZ language,anyone could tell about finalhosting?

Comments

• You can communicate with them in english, no problem.

• They do not have problem with communication in english language. All communication goes through mail address posted at their sites (http://www.finalhosting.cz/cz/26/htc/kontakt or http://www.finaltek.com/cz/htc/kontakt/5) as they don't run any helpdesk system.

• Wow! Pentium 3 dedicated servers O.O
    http://www.finalhosting.cz/cz/2/server/detail/53

• @Strikerr said:
    Wow! Pentium 3 dedicated servers O.O
    http://www.finalhosting.cz/cz/2/server/detail/53

~ $13 USD/month :)

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited February 2014

I sent/replied mails to them(for many times),but no any reply,what's up?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited February 2014

@Edo try: klauda [at] finaltek dot com and info [at] finaltek dot com

• Strikerr said: Wow! Pentium 3 dedicated servers

How can these boxes, extremely hungry for power, can be profit nowdays?

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited February 2014

@Spirit said:
    Edo try: klauda [at] finaltek dot com and info [at] finaltek dot com

Sent,thank you.Just wait.

• @Edo said:
    Anyone has VPS with finalhosting?I want to buy one VPS with them,but i don't understand CZ language,anyone could tell about finalhosting?

I have had a vps with finaltek for the past few years. I have only ever had to contact support once in that time and i assume it to be a translated reply in broken english but it was fast and precise.

Overall it has been a solid vps with fairly good connectivity and very good uptime. The few downtimes that have occured have been well communicated as power outages to part or all of the DC.

• @Oriona said:
    Overall it has been a solid vps with fairly good connectivity and very good uptime. The few downtimes that have occured have been well communicated as power outages to part or all of the DC.

Yes,but if i want to order VPS,i have to contact them....How do you pay for it?PayPal?

• Yes they send invoices that can be paid by paypal.

• @Oriona said:
    Yes they send invoices that can be paid by paypal.

How to pay it?Only sent money to their PayPal account?I needn't contact them?

• Yes you just pay the invoice they send you. Either Paypal, Skrill or bank transfer if you so desire i guess. I have only experienced Paypal upon yearly renewal and no need to contact them. They send an invoice, you pay, no contact required.

• @Oriona said:
    Yes you just pay the invoice they send you. Either Paypal, Skrill or bank transfer if you so desire i guess. I have only experienced Paypal upon yearly renewal and no need to contact them. They send an invoice, you pay, no contact required.

How about paypal transaction fees?

• As with any other upfront provider, that would be factored into their price. Its not your problem. The price is the price.

• @Oriona said:
    As with any other upfront provider, that would be factored into their price. Its not your problem. The price is the price.

OK,it means if the price is $59/mo,i only need to sent $59 to them?The another fees let provider to pay?

• you know what and invoice is, right @Edo?

• @texteditor said:
    you know what and invoice is, right Edo?

I ever ordered a VPS,but no any billing system(so i didn't know how to pay it),i ever contact them,they told me i need to sent money to their paypal account,and i have another question,so i didn't send,but no e-mail reply anymore.

• @Edo said:
    OK,it means if the price is $59/mo,i only need to sent $59 to them?The another fees let provider to pay?

Yes, but unless things chanced recently, they bill you in CZK. This means you will be paying a foreign exchange fee, although this comes from PayPal; not FinalHosting. The fee is included in the USD amount you see on the PayPal payment confirmation page.

Unlike providers that use WHMCS and similar, with Firsthosting you have to log in to PayPal and manually send them the funds.

If you are a non-EU person, you will have to notify them to remove VAT. This can be a bit of a hassle the first time but after that it's not an issue any more.

• @MrX said:
    Yes, but unless things chanced recently, they bill you in CZK. This means you will be paying a foreign exchange fee, although this comes from PayPal; not FinalHosting. The fee is included in the USD amount you see on the PayPal payment confirmation page.

Unlike providers that use WHMCS and similar, with Firsthosting you have to log in to PayPal and manually send them the funds.
    If you are a non-EU person, you will have to notify them to remove VAT. This can be a bit of a hassle the first time but after that it's not an issue any more.

OK,but looks when i use paypal payment,the price would be add,for example:67 CZK will add to 88CZK...