Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM 128/256 OVZ For Sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM 128/256 OVZ For Sale

clarity_64clarity_64 Member
edited April 2012 in General

I am getting rid of 1 128 MB VPS at BuyVM. I bought them for things that never came to fruition.

Box 128/256
Next Due Date: 10/18/2012
Price: $8.00

Please message me if you would like to purchase. You should already have an account/services with BuyVM. When I receive payment through Paypal, I will have them transfer the box to you.

Comments

• AsimAsim Member

PM'd

want to know if you have any spare KVM yearly, need it badly

• I do not have any KVM. They are all OVZ.

Thanks.

• Box 3 is gone.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • AsimAsim Member

@liam np, im just buying them for a personal project R&D, you can take them from me later ;)

• @liam said: I would buy them all if only my debit card agreed >.<

I remember telling my oldest son when he was about 5 we couldn't get something as I did not have enough money, and his response was no problem dad, just goto the ATM, it will give you more.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@miTgiB said: I remember telling my oldest son when he was about 5 we couldn't get something as I did not have enough money, and his response was no problem dad, just goto the ATM, it will give you more.

My sister made the same funny phrase... yes you have money, go to the box when you put a card and it gets you money

• Any of these still available?

• Both of them are still available. Which one would you like?

• This one is gone. Thanks.

• This one is not gone. The guy who purchased was not able to be transferred.