Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% Sale on RAM based minecraft servers @123systems
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% Sale on RAM based minecraft servers @123systems

upfreakupfreak Member
edited April 2012 in Offers

Here is an offer, for those feel okay with 123systems.net. The box I have with them is good, while support can be jerky.

VPS - Linux - 1GB RAM ($6.25/m paid yearly after discount)
2GB Burst
20GB HDD
700GB BW
3cores CPU
2 IP address
Semi!! Managed

For the minecraft lovers over here looking for a server, rush to get your spot ;)

We are currently running an Easter promotional for all minecraft clients or client's who are using the RAM based minecraft servers. We also have some promotionals available for the people are using our slot based minecraft servers. See details below.

------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently doing a 50% off sale on all RAM based virtual servers. This applies to only yearly payments. We are also doing a 35% off sale on the same plans for monthly or quarterly payments.

50% off promotional code: 50OFFRAM

35% off promotional code: 35OFFRAM

The above promotional codes apply to all of the plans at the below link:

https://123systems.net/billing/cart.php?gid=24

------------------------------------------------------------

We are also doing a 25% off sale on all of the minecraft SMP slot based servers. The 25% sale applies to all payment terms (monthly/quarterly/annually/etc). You can also apply this to your current package if you already own one.

25% off promotional code: 25MCSMP

The above promotional code applies to the plans at the below link (excluding the 4 Slot/Player SMP server):

https://123systems.net/billing/cart.php?gid=29

Comments

• I guess dropping the price on his yearlies didn't get the cash he was needing.

• @liam said: @aldryic did he sell frantech the buyvm.net domain?

Sell isn't the right term for it. He gave us buyvm.net as a gift back when we were all on good terms... and after he became upset at us (successfully) marketing the brand shortly after, felt he was entitled to some compensation. That was how he ended up reselling from our hardware before I eventually took issue with the billing situation.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@liam said: @aldryic did he sell frantech the buyvm.net domain?

For what it's worth Andrew & I still talk every few days when he's free and we'll join in a game of whatever we decide on pretty regularly. Ald's beef with him doesn't affect me having a chat with the guy, I simply don't bring up BuyVM stuff unless he asks :)

Francisco

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

sorry, prefer chicago VPS for this

• Sorry, prefer VolumeDrive for this. ;)

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited April 2012

Edit: nvm ¬¬