Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenVZ & KVM Specials! - UK/US/DE Locations - Free DNS/Backup Space. From £2.50/month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenVZ & KVM Specials! - UK/US/DE Locations - Free DNS/Backup Space. From £2.50/month!

Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
edited April 2012 in Offers

We are a UK based hosting business founded in 2011. We offer high power hosting on enterprise hardware within state of the art data facilitys across Europe and the USA. Our services are intended for experienced system administrators that do not require 24/7 support or hand-holding and don't want to pay for it.

All of our servers are monitored 24 hours a day via our advanced monitoring system and we have technicians on hand 24/7 should an emergency situation arise. You can take care of the administration and we can make sure your service is available and running at optimal performance at all times.

OpenVZ LET Special!

• 512MB RAM
  • 1024MB Burst
  • 45GB HDD
  • 2 CPU Cores (Xeon/AMD)
  • 600GB Bandwidth
  • Available in the UK/US and DE.

Normal Price - £5.00/month
LET Price - £3.99/month! - Use promotion code "LETAPRIL"
https://my.vmport.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=157

Low End Box

• 256MB RAM
  • 512MB Burst
  • 20GB HDD
  • 1 CPU Cores (Xeon/AMD)
  • 300GB Bandwidth
  • Available in the UK/US and DE.

Just £30.00/year - https://my.vmport.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=160

KVM - Low End Box

• 256MB RAM
  • 10GB HDD
  • 1 CPU Cores (Xeon E31220)
  • 300GB Bandwidth
  • Located in the UK, Cheltenham.

Just £3.75/month - https://my.vmport.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=165

More info can be found on our website, you can send any sales questions to sales[at]vmport.com or simply reply here!

Set up on OpenVZ is instant, KVM Plans are deployed within 1 business day, all orders are subject to fraud screening.

Comments

• Do you do any 128MB or less plans? Purely for VPN

• @DanielM said: Do you do any 128MB or less plans? Purely for VPN

>
    +1

• @DanielM said: Do you do any 128MB or less plans? Purely for VPN

I could arrange a couple of these for you yes, since this sale is purely end of stock on our current hardware so it would actually help us too.

What location were you thinking? Also, would you prefer monthly or annual? We can probably arrange a better price on yearly what with the PayPal fees etc..

Just let me know and i will see what i can come up with :D

• I need a US Box For VPN. And monthly. I dont usually signup for yearly packages. I Might also need a UK one in the near future too.

• AsimAsim Member

I may go for a yearly for VPN in US

• Right, i have taken a look at what we could do and come up with the following;

OpenVZ
    1 Dedicated IPv4 / 5 Dedicated IPv6 (Where available)
    10GB HDD Space
    128MB RAM
    256MB Burst
    1 Core CPU
    200GB Bandwidth
    UK/US/DE

£6.20 Per Quarter.

We can only offer a handful of these so if your interested, drop me a PM and i can create a custom invoice.