Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any packaged software with the following feature?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any packaged software with the following feature?

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited April 2012 in Help

Hello LETers again,

As usual, I am looking for help again this time and is wondering whether you have seen a pre-packaged software (similar to Wordpress for blogs) with following features:

1. It is basically a marketplace for, say, game cards, user can register for an account, sell their game cards and receive payments and buyer could buy and send payments
  2. As such, there are certain items in the listing submission form that are fixed, such as the set the cards are in, the character on the card, I, as the admin, should be able to configure such form and what to put in there.
  3. Some fields are pre-populated based on a community voted database, such as the "rareness" of the card, so that as soon as the character and set of the game card is filled, the rareness would show up automatically in the listing
  4. Similar to Wordpress, the first time someone submit a listing, it will be approved manually, any future listings are automatically approved.
  5. There must be a way to store the user data and enable user to send and receive payments via payment gateways (say 2CO or Paypal).

I do not mind doing quite a bit of configuration work, but coding from scratch for such a package is beyond my capability to be honest. Therefore I would not mind paying for such a package, provided, of course, we are not talking about hundreds or more here.

I can use any web server software, MySQL would be preferred as the backend.