Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who know Virtual Card?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who know Virtual Card?

I didnt have credit card,but some website need cc to finish the payment.who know Virtual Card like entropay?I need this.thank you very much

Comments

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

I have personally used entro pay. Its good but their service charges are on higher side.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Couldn't you just get a debit card? Not sure about everywhere else but I can have a new bank account with a debit card attached instantly (2-3 days for card delivery).

• VPNVPN Member

I'm gonna go offtopic here but @cfgguy I was checking out your offer in your signature on your website and it occurred to me that you don't have a valid license for WHMCS.

I don't see how you can expect people to do business with you if you can't even be bothered to pay licensing fees.

This will most likely result in a perm ban now lol.

@mpkossen @Spirit @jcaleb

Little knowledge is a dangerous thing, i hope you have done your homework before putting this allegation on me. I dont want to be rude to you but its a leased license.

• VPNVPN Member

If you say so :)

• @cfgguy said:
    Little knowledge is a dangerous thing, i hope you have done your homework before putting this allegation on me. I dont want to be rude to you but its a leased license.

Your domain is not authorized according to WHMCS

https://images.sonicboxes.net/images/bbba0e.png

I checked the root domain and the billing subdomain.

• VPNVPN Member
    edited January 2014

@nunim said:
    I checked the root domain and the billing subdomain.

As did I, I didn't tell him though as I wanted to see if he would confess up or try and lie a bit more lol.

I didn't mean to steal your thread @ourvps but it's important that rule breakers like @cfgguy get pulled up on things like this. It shows a lack of interest in their business and ultimately their customers.

@mpkossen @Spirit @jcaleb If you still need more proof. I can give you the client portal access where i have bought these licenses.

@OkieDoke and @nunim : You guys are really mature enough!

• @OkieDoke said:
    I'm gonna go offtopic here but cfgguy I was checking out your offer in your signature on your website and it occurred to me that you don't have a valid license for WHMCS.

I don't see how you can expect people to do business with you if you can't even be bothered to pay licensing fees.

This will most likely result in a perm ban now lol.

mpkossen Spirit jcaleb

It seems to be valid (now).

Thanks admin

• VPNVPN Member

Well it's good you have it licensed now. WHMCS did reply to my piracy ticket confirming the domain didn't have a valid license and that they would be investigating it but it's all good now :)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

It wasn't yesterday