Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost - [NO CC HERE!] IPv6 AVAILIBLE! $5/m 100GB DISK 20TB BW, POWERED BY DUAL E5s & SSDs!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost - [NO CC HERE!] IPv6 AVAILIBLE! $5/m 100GB DISK 20TB BW, POWERED BY DUAL E5s & SSDs!

jnguyenjnguyen Member
edited January 2014 in Offers

Hi there LowEndTalk members and viewers! Thank You for your time in viewing our advertising thread!

GreenValueHost is here today with two generously wonderful high allocation VPS plans for your to choose from, at the lowest prices around! GreenValueHost has recently began revamping our infrastructure and are working towards providing our customers with a quality hosting experience on realistically priced hosting plans.

Take a look!

ADDITIONAL FEATURE: ALL PLANS ARE ACTIVATED INSTANTLY UPON PAYMENT!!!

LET February Special #1

100GB LSI HARDWARE RAID-10 SSD Cached Disk Space

30TB Premium Bandwidth, 500mbps Port

2048MB Guaranteed RAM

4096MB vSwap RAM

4 IPv4 Addresses - Additional IPs @ 0.25/m per IP with justification

32 IPv6 Addresses - ADDITIONAL IPs FREE upon Request!

FREE PositiveSSL Certificate (Yearly payments only)

CPU Cores: 4x 2.00Ghz Xeon E5-2620 Cores, BURSTABLE TO 100%

$5.00 per Month OR $45.00 per year (SAVE $15/y by paying yearly!)

Order Link: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=195

LET February Special #2

10GB LSI HARDWARE RAID-10 SSD Cached Disk Space

20TB Premium Bandwidth, 350mbps Port

512MB Guaranteed RAM

1024MB vSwap RAM

2 IPv4 Addresses - Additional IPs @ 0.25/m per IP with justification

Free PositiveSSL Certificate (Yearly payments only)

CPU Cores: 1x 2.00Ghz Xeon E5-2620 Core, BURSTABLE TO 100%

$3.00 per Month OR $20.00 per year (Save $16/y by paying yearly!)

Order Link: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=196

Features:

- SolusVM Control Panel

- FREE rDNS/PTR

- Basic Management (Support for network and hardware related issues)

- 100% UPTIME GUARANTEE

- NO QUESTIONS ASKED 45 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

- Priority Support via 5 channels: Ticket Helpdesk, Email, Phone, Community Forums, Skype

If you're skeptical or hesitant to try our services, don't be! You have nothing to worry about. Our money back guarantee extends to a whopping 45 days!

FIRST 10 MONTHLY ORDERS GET 1 MONTH FREE AND 2 EXTRA IPv4 ADDRESSES !!!

FIRST 25 YEARLY ORDERS GET 1 YEAR FREE AND 4 EXTRA IPv4 ADDRESSES !!!

--> GreenValueHost promises NOT to overload our servers. I/O will be optimal at all times!!

All servers are located in the CoreXChange datacenter in Dallas, Texas. Additional IPv6 addresses can be provided FREE upon request.
Additional IPv4 addresses are 0.25/month per IP addresses with justification required.

I/O priority and CPU frequency are default. We will NOT throttle you from what is offered in your purchased plan without your consent and approval.

TO BE RELEASED SOON: Expansion into CHICAGO, IL in the LAKESIDE TECHNOLOGY CENTER, one of the LARGEST and most PREMIUM datacenters in the world! Stay Tuned!!

Thanks again for taking a look at our advertising thread. We look forward to serving you!

• The GreenValueHost Team
Thanked by 2MannDude darkshire

Comments

• VirtovoVirtovo Member
    edited January 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    Hi there LowEndTalk members and viewers! Thank You for your time in viewing our advertising thread!

GreenValueHost is here today with two generously wonderful high allocation VPS plans for your to choose from, at the lowest prices around! GreenValueHost has recently began revamping our infrastructure and are working towards providing our customers with a quality hosting experience on realistically priced hosting plans.

Take a look!

ADDITIONAL FEATURE: ALL PLANS ARE ACTIVATED INSTANTLY UPON PAYMENT!!!

LET February Special #1

100GB LSI HARDWARE RAID-10 SSD Cached Disk Space

30TB Premium Bandwidth, 350mbps Port

2024MB Guaranteed RAM

4048MB vSwap RAM

4 IPv4 Addresses - Additional IPs @ 0.25/m per IP with justification

FREE PositiveSSL Certificate (Yearly payments only)

CPU Cores: 4x 2.00Ghz Xeon E5-2620 Cores, BURSTABLE TO 100%

$5.00 per Month OR $45.00 per year (SAVE $15/y by paying yearly!)

Order Link: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=195

LET February Special #2

10GB LSI HARDWARE RAID-10 SSD Cached Disk Space

20TB Premium Bandwidth, 500mbps Port

512MB Guaranteed RAM

1024MB vSwap RAM

2 IPv4 Addresses - Additional IPs @ 0.25/m per IP with justification

Free PositiveSSL Certificate (Yearly payments only)

CPU Cores: 1x 2.00Ghz Xeon E5-2620 Core, BURSTABLE TO 100%

$3.00 per Month OR $20.00 per year (Save $16/y by paying yearly!)

Order Link: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=196

Features:

- SolusVM Control Panel

- FREE rDNS/PTR

- Basic Management (Support for network and hardware related issues)

- 100% UPTIME GUARANTEE

- NO QUESTIONS ASKED 45 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

- Priority Support via 5 channels: Ticket Helpdesk, Email, Phone, Community Forums, Skype

If you're skeptical or hesitant to try our services, don't be! You have nothing to worry about. Our money back guarantee extends to a whopping 45 days!

FIRST 10 MONTHLY ORDERS GET 1 MONTH FREE AND 2 EXTRA IPv4 ADDRESSES !!!

--> GreenValueHost promises NOT to overload our servers. I/O will be optimal at all times!! <-- <br>
    All servers are located in the CoreXChange datacenter in Dallas, Texas. Additional IPv6 addresses can be provided FREE upon request.
    Additional IPv4 addresses are 0.25/month per IP addresses with justification required.

I/O priority and CPU frequency are default. We will NOT throttle you without your consent and approval.

TO BE RELEASED SOON: Expansion into CHICAGO, IL in the LAKESIDE TECHNOLOGY CENTER, one of the LARGEST and most PREMIUM datacenters in the world! Stay Tuned!!

Thanks again for taking a look at our advertising thread. We look forward to serving you!

• The GreenValueHost Team

Any reason why it's 2024MB/4048MB and not 2048MB/4096MB?

• @Virtovo said:
    Any reason why it's 2024MB/4048MB and not 2048MB/4096MB?

Whoops my bad! It was a typo. It's fixed now, thanks!

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

I have no idea why I just ordered this, but why not?

• VirtovoVirtovo Member
    edited January 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    Whoops my bad! It was a typo. It's fixed now, thanks!

Thought that might be the case, although now it says 2024/4096

• Ah where is my mind today.. it's fixed now thanks :)

@matthewvz said:
    I have no idea why I just ordered this, but why not?

Thanks for your order, and welcome aboard!

Thanked by 1matthewvz
  • FIRST 10 MONTHLY ORDERS GET 1 MONTH FREE AND 2 EXTRA IPv4 ADDRESSES !!!
    If this really what you mean, i would love to take 1 the LET 1 for try your new line
    Also if the first one work out, i would love for the LET 2

So i got 1 to try out you're really change, i got 1 month free, and the last i get 2 year vps for 20$

--> GreenValueHost promises NOT to overload our servers. I/O will be optimal at all times!!
    All servers are located in the CoreXChange datacenter in Dallas, Texas. Additional IPv6 addresses can be provided FREE upon request. Additional IPv4 addresses are 0.25/month per IP addresses with justification required.

I/O priority and CPU frequency are default. We will NOT throttle you without your consent and approval.

hope this one was really for now on

• Additional IP's are $1.00 per on order page

• @heetrash said:
    Additional IP's are $1.00 per on order page

You'll need to submit a ticket to our sales dept. to order additional IPs at the special 0.25/month each pricing. :)

• JupiterJupiter Member
    edited January 2014

Sign me up for one yearly LET February Special #1 45$ if i am within the first 25. Order Number is: 4382787311

Have to say that was the most briliant and innovative VPS offer for a long time ... truly marketing genius Jon

I just could not resist ...

• @GreenValueHost

which one was true ? 500Mbps or 350Mbps ?

• @Jupiter said:
    Sign me up for one yearly LET February Special #1 45$ if i am within the first 25.

You can still make the first 25 but they're selling out fast, better hurry! ;)

@iSky said:

GreenValueHost

which one was true ? 500Mbps or 350Mbps ?

It was a typo, I apologize. The 1st is 500 and the second is 350.

• I love how you put, " NO CC" in your thread title, but believe it or not, this is what some customers look for. I've had some serious customers come to me in the past before just because we never used CC.

• so, how many does count in this deal ? already make 10 for first Customers ?
    also for the yearly plans ?

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited January 2014

@iSky said:
    also for the yearly plans ?

Neither have been reached yet but we're getting close.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    Neither have been reached yet but we're getting close.

Then 1 got my free 1 month right ? :D i just try order the LET FEB 1 to try your new "reasonable" offer.

• @iSky said:
    Then 1 got my free 1 month right ? :D i just try order the LET FEB 1 to try your new "reasonable" offer.

Order # please?

and please kindly check my new ticket regarding last offer before this one.

• GreenValueHost said: You can still make the first 25 but they're selling out fast, better hurry! ;)

I talked to Jon online and updated my posting with order number

Order Number is: 4382787311

• Thank You all for the orders you guys! We have a few slots for a free year + 4 extra IPv4 on yearly purchases left.

@Jupiter @iSky - We'll have both of your order freebies handled as soon as possible. Thanks again for your order and welcome aboard!

• edited January 2014

Finally...

@GreenValueHost please provide test IP

• I have ordered a new yearly plan, this is my:
    Order Number: 5875806234

@GreenValueHost

• Order Number is: 9328178105 for yearly plan.

@GreenValueHost

Thanks!

• hellogoodbyehellogoodbye Member
    edited January 2014

I decided to give your LET #1 plan a try but my vSwap RAM shows up as 2048, not 4096 as advertised. I/O speed is also quite low. :( Is this normal?

CPU model : Genuine Intel(R) CPU @ 2.00GHz Number of cores : 4 CPU frequency : 2000.054 MHz Total amount of ram : 2024 MB Total amount of swap : 2024 MB System uptime : 48 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 40.3MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 29.6MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 49.7MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 9.31MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 11.0MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 10.7MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 5.37MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 25.6MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 25.2MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 36.0MB/s I/O speed : 16.6 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync 16384+0 records in 16384+0 records out 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 51.1981 s, 21.0 MB/s

• @hellogoodbye said:
    I decided to give your LET #1 plan a try but my vSwap RAM shows up as 2048, not 4096 as advertised. I/O speed is also quite low. :( Is this normal?

CPU model : Genuine Intel(R) CPU @ 2.00GHz Number of cores : 4 CPU frequency : 2000.054 MHz Total amount of ram : 2024 MB Total amount of swap : 2024 MB System uptime : 48 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 40.3MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 29.6MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 49.7MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 9.31MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 11.0MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 10.7MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 5.37MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 25.6MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 25.2MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 36.0MB/s I/O speed : 16.6 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync 16384+0 records in 16384+0 records out 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 51.1981 s, 21.0 MB/s

this is the reason i still throw the LET 1 plans before jump into the LET 2 Yearly
    but, lets cheer @GreenValueHost to fix and improve this

• cloromorphocloromorpho Member
    edited January 2014

redacted.

• @GreenValueHost order number 2784019868 for yearly, let me know if I'm in the first 25

• cloromorphocloromorpho Member
    edited January 2014

SSL is not working on the SolusVM panel.

And on SolusVM panel:

-The "logout" buttons point to "#" rather than "logout.php". (either way i cant logout)

-The reinstall function seems not to be working as all other main functions, reboot, shutdown, boot. (im on node tx3)

Should look into that. :)
    (no biggy for me as i can use whmc for now)

Side note: I hope i can get the yearly 2x1 promo and the SSL cert as advericed.

• The IO is very slow.

• said: We will NOT throttle you from what is offered in your purchased plan without your consent and approval.

What in reality does THAT mean? Is it another way to say 'we'll suspend you unless you agree to be throttled?'

• @Andy said:
    The IO is very slow.

Please ticket in and we'll look at it straight away. You shouldn't be getting anything lower than around the 150ms range.