Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

buyvm transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

buyvm transfer

flyfly Member
edited March 2012 in Offers

i've got a yearly KVM and a yearly OVZ I don't need.
Bought during the latest stock release so its essentially new.
pm me for offers.

Comments

• during the latest stock? why did you buy them if you don't need them. that's ooooooooooodddddddddddd.....

• yeah it's odd that buyvm tricks (stupid) people into thinking of buying their product is something special and unique compared to other providers.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@OneTwo said: yeah it's odd that buyvm tricks (stupid) people into thinking of buying their product is something special and unique compared to other providers.

if we tricked people then why do we give full refunds to people that buy 'in a rush' and the rest of the time we have minimal cancellations? We can't be all that terrible.

Francisco

• @Francisco I didn't say you're terrible and most people don't know about refunds. You just marketed your product perfectly.

• Their not doing the marketing.

We, the community, are.

Thanked by 2seraphkz yomero
  • flyfly Member

uh so any takers lol

• @OneTwo said: @Francisco I didn't say you're terrible and most people don't know about refunds. You just marketed your product perfectly.

Marketing is just as important as the product itself. Some might say it's more important than product itself =P

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited March 2012

@bijan588 said: Their not doing the marketing.

Yeah, and unnecessary threads like this last one http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/2063/customers-pony-power#Item appear just because this couldn't be added as single post to some other previous but still fresh buyVM threads? :) Don't be so naive. Making constant noise, preferable positive, around own brand = marketing.

@Spirit said: Yeah, and unnecessary threads like this last one http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/2063/customers-pony-power#Item appear just because this couldn't be added as single post to some other previous but still fresh buyVM threads? :) Don't be so naive.

I wanted to find out who sent it and it was unlikely who did was following other threads :)

I found out as I was hoping :)

Francisco

• @Francisco said: I wanted to find out who sent it and it was unlikely who did was following other threads :)

Ha, ha.. good one :) It's really hard to follow all buyVM threads lately and making new one surely helps! :P

Thanked by 1Francisco

@Spirit said: Ha, ha.. good one :) It's really hard to follow all buyVM threads lately and making new one surely helps! :P

Touche spirit, i'll not spawn anymore unless it's a personal subject like my phone one

<3

Fran

• flyfly Member

@asim i heard you need a yearly?

Thanked by 1Asim
  • @Spirit said: Yeah, and unnecessary threads like this last one ... Making constant noise, preferable positive, around own brand = marketing.

Umm, why begrudge a little light-hearted fun? The problem is NOT such posts, but the fact that Vanilla uses a "label" system with one giant forum instead of the normal hierarchies, where this would certainly have been posted in Off-Topic, etc.

Thanked by 1Soylent
  • People like the service. People like BuyVM's staff and their laid back customer-centric attitude, as compared to some other providers we can all imagine. If you don't like them, vote with your wallet and don't buy their service. Getting butthurt over people having fun and socializing on a forum with their peers strikes me as having an epic case of silicovaginosis. There is an ointment.

• @quirkyquark said: Vanilla uses a "label" system with one giant forum

I've grown very fond of that setup, to be honest. Especially since you can still view by individual "hierarchies"... the only thing I miss is being able to sort by unread. (Yes, I know it sorts by last post by default, but sorting by unread per-user would mean not having to dig to find sunk threads w/ new commentary :3)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2012

@Soylent said: peers strikes me as having an epic case of silicovaginosis. There is an ointment.

I see the mods still ignore blatant abuse against ppl talking "bad" about BuyVM but do remove arguments against them.
    GJ, I think this should move over to frantech, at least there wont be threads like these as aldryic will remove them directly without bothering to pick and choose.
    I think some bans are in order ? There will be more silence over here, all troublemakers gone (they are still few ATM, but if ppl get more spine...). Come on, give some examples, show you dont allow bad ppl to post here.
    M