Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of ColoCrossing backed providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

List of ColoCrossing backed providers

ahmiqahmiq Member
edited January 2014 in General

I am looking for List of ColoCrossing backed providers , any ideas? too much problems lately , Green Valley Host , UGVPS , Chicago VPS , Hudson Valley host

Comments

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited January 2014

A very similar site to this already has a list compiled. Please use Google.

Note: I've explicitly left the name out, as well as a link. This is on purpose.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • @HardCloud said:
    A very similar site to this already has a fictional list compiled. Please use Google.

I had to go ahead and fix that for you. Good luck on your search OP.

• @HardCloud said:
    A very similar site to this already has a list compiled. Please use Google.

Note: I've explicitly left the name out, as well as a link. This is on purpose.

I will try to google it.

• maybe you can link it here @ahmiq when you find it.

• @123Systems said:
    I had to go ahead and fix that for you. Good luck on your search OP.

Good point, it is fictional. But this entire topic is fictional, so I figured that was known already.

• @ahmiq said:
    Edit: Topic can be closed

The list you found was (and is) fake. Just as fake as this entire topic of discussion. Please be known.

• @HardCloud said:

I will keep that in mind , thanks for the heads up.

• @HardCloud said:
    Good point, it is fictional. But this entire topic is fictional, so I figured that was known already.

Not everyone that reads here is aware of the false information that gets passed around over there, so it's best to include that the information provided in that thread is indeed nothing more than an axe grind by people who were thrown out of this community for their lack of grasp on reality.

Anywho, as I see the topic contents have been changed, I shall navigate away.

• @spirit you can close the topic. Tx

This discussion has been closed.