Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Results of the Lowendguide contest!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Results of the Lowendguide contest!

mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

The results are in, read who the winners are and what they did you win their prizes @ http://www.lowendguide.com/contest-2013-2014-results/

Congratulations to the winners!

Comments

• Congrats to the winners

• howardsl2howardsl2 Member
    edited January 2014

--comment removed--

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

The submitted guide/tutorial/script had not been posted yet so you are jumping the gun here.
    All guides that I get from other authors are properly mentioned in the guide.
    Not a single time has an author told me that they were unhappy with how I presented their work and I do speak to them before publishing it to make sure that it is ok and that they accept the mentioning of their name.

The short explanation to why not all work has an author mentioned is because I have written all the ones that doesn't clearly state that another author has been involved.

So please express your future assumptions as questions if you are uncertain of the facts.

Thank you for reading! I'm off to sleep since it's 2 am and I need to get up @ 6am.

Thanked by 20xdragon ihatetonyy
  • That must be the third lowendtalk thread opened about the same Lowendguide contest.

Thanked by 2Mark_R Ruchirablog