Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Customers & Pony Power
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Customers & Pony Power

FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider
edited March 2012 in General

A customer/fan of ours sent us a present

Pooonnnyyyy

Who was it? :3

Thanked by 2Steve81 giang
BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address

Comments

• hahahaha .... I will send you some crayons ... keep the competition busy :P

Thanked by 1netomx

Great budget VPS hosting @ http://basshost.com

• Nice :) Did they also send the pencils to color it?

-

• Better watch out, I've heard it's not very good:

• @Francisco said: A customer/fan of ours sent us a present

He should send to you a set of those for your servers:

Repositories: Debian: EU US - Ubuntu: Hiawatha & Others PPA ~ Opensource projects: GitHub

Support my repositories or my projects: Bitcoin 1SteRu8WRPUqUmE1YXZPZ2cQki8CSGK1r

• I'll give you a MLP lifesize plush for a 128MB server.

• @bijan588 said: I'll give you a MLP lifesize plush for a 128MB server.

send me one, ill give you mine

dog lover

• DerekDerek Member

Someone must have a lot of extra cash floating around..

• @DotVPS @Francisco deserves a brand new set. Some glitter won't hurt either. Lol

Great budget VPS hosting @ http://basshost.com

• That's cute :D

• I gotta say that I'm kind of jealous.

Check out my blog at rubiverse.net
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

I fully intend to colour in the book to honour the client who bought it.

I'll post them even!

Francisco

Thanked by 2Jack netomx
    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • inb4cantstayinsidehtlines <_<

@DotVPS said: Fran don't out the lines or you've FAILED!

I'm just being unique, like the way pony made me!

Francisco

• debugdebug Member

@yowmamasita said: @bijan588 said: I'll give you a MLP lifesize plush for a 128MB server.

send me one, ill give you mine

I'll give you TWO 128MB's for a lifesize.

....please tell me you have one q_q

• Hey look!
    Your running windows 7 in the background!

Stargaze - Lightspeed Beyond. Stargaze Minecraft Join Today. Vanilla Forums included.
  • vtwvtw Member

Maybe it was sent by a competitor... dun dun dun.

@vtw said: Maybe it was sent by a competitor... dun dun dun.

Ahahhaha :)

It's awesome either way.

Should colour it and auction it off for charity.

Francisco

Thanked by 2ElliotJ netomx
  • ZettaZetta Member

I like the direction in which this is going...

When you find that perfect VPS, KEEP IT.

• @Francisco said: Should colour it and auction it off for charity.

Glad you spell colour correctly.

The Original Daniel.

• JacobJacob Member

@Daniel He is canadian not american. :-)

AboveClouds • UK Company • UK Datacentre • UK Customer Support

High Performance Pure SSD Cloud Hosting with a personal touch

• quirkyquarkquirkyquark Member
    edited April 2012

@Daniel said: Glad you spelt colour correctly.

I thought Her Majesty's English was still the rule in the dominions? Or have Canucks been increasingly adopting American idiosyncrasies in their writing?

@quirkyquark said: I thought Her Majesty's English was still the rule in the dominions? Or have Canucks been increasingly adopting American idiosyncrasies in their writing?

We speak English in Canada :) That and frog.

• @quirkyquark said: I thought Her Majesty's English was still the rule in the dominions? Or have Canucks been increasingly adopting American idiosyncrasies in their writing?

Its just called English, although it annoys me when I goto a site and it gives me the option of English or English (UK)/British English, considering that English = English (UK), English =! American English.

The Original Daniel.

• @Daniel said: English = English (UK), English =! American English.

I've heard what Americans speak is more historically accurate than what Brits speak today.

Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM KVM VPS / Proxmox OpenVZ VPS- Low Cost Comodo SSL Certificates
  • To be honest, there is no 'standard' English.

The language differentiates between different parts of the world - Just 20 miles away from me, they use completely different words which took a while to get used to.
    In Oldham, 'cock' is a compliment. I didn't get it either.

I'm from Manchester, so I'm sure Daniel (who I think it from a little further south) would know the differences.
    I mean, compare the flavours of English used in Northern England, Southern England, Wales and Scotland. They're similar, but by no means the same.

Sure, the British colonised North America, thus introducing the language, but like any other language the lexis and grammar develops over time to form different dialects.
    It's probably time we British gave up our archaic view of the world, and let folk get on with their stuff instead of trying to indoctrinate the world with our ideals, be it politically or linguistically.

That being said, it does annoy me when the language 'English' is displayed with an American Flag. At least put the Union Flag, or the St.Georges flag instead.
    It makes no sense. It's like putting the American flag for Spanish, which would make the Spanish suitably disgruntled.

Rant over.

Need to reach me quickly? Ping me on Discord

• @ElliotJ said: It makes no sense. It's like putting the American flag for Spanish, which would make the Spanish suitably disgruntled.

Don't you mean like putting the Mexican flag for Spanish.

The Original Daniel.

• @Daniel said: Don't you mean like putting the Mexican flag for Spanish.

Well, that too :P
    The second language for the USA is Spanish though, if I'm not mistaken D:

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited April 2012

@ElliotJ said: The second language for the USA is Spanish though, if I'm not mistaken D:

Last time I checked, its not official and a small people speak it as a second language.

The Original Daniel.

• JacobJacob Member

"Cock" is a compliment, I assume you mean when someone says "Alright, Cock"?

Or do you mean a actual compliment. :P

AboveClouds • UK Company • UK Datacentre • UK Customer Support

High Performance Pure SSD Cloud Hosting with a personal touch

• @Daniel said: Its just called English,

Why have you digressed to the spoken word? I was talking only about spelling. In which there are certainly two varieties of English-- British and American. Even the OED acknowledges that... although you'd probably prefer an English Academy to keep the language "pure".

• Yes, Jacob :P
    I thought I was being insulted :(

edited April 2012

@quirkyquark said: Why have you digressed to the spoken word? I was talking only about spelling. In which there are certainly two varieties of English-- British and American. Even the OED acknowledges that... although you'd probably prefer an English Academy to keep the language "pure".

Surely English English is as English as English can get.

The Original Daniel.

• @Daniel said: Surely English English is as English as English can get.

Liverpool. As far away from English, whilst still being English, as you can get.

• @Daniel said: and a small people speak it

I've met some really large Spanish speaking people as well, so your logic if flawed

Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM KVM VPS / Proxmox OpenVZ VPS- Low Cost Comodo SSL Certificates
  • @miTgiB said: I've met some really large Spanish speaking people as well, so your logic if flawed

10% is small. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_United_States

The Original Daniel.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member
    edited April 2012

@Damiel Your comment is about the size of the people, not population, I was picking at your grammar while trying not to be your typical grammar nazi

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Provider

@ElliotJ true dat

VPN.sh - Secure and Affordable VPN services - £9.99/year, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20+ Countries - Order Link

• Imagine going to canada and standing in the airport shouting

"I need a transator! I dont speak canadian OR frog!"

• mikhomikho Member, Provider

Like BP chairman Svanberg said "We think about the small people".....

I can now be found at https://talk.lowendspirit.com
    or on twitter
    Come say HI! :)
  • +1 for spelling colour with the U. I do not like the guy/gal who decided that in html/css colour is spelled wrong! ''

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    https://raymii.org - https://cipherli.st
  • @Raymii said: +1 for spelling colour with the U. I do not like the guy/gal who decided that in html/css colour is spelled wrong! ''

Considoring the inventor of the WWW is British, its really sad.

Thanked by 1Liam

The Original Daniel.

• Color ftw

• Colour pl0x

-- BOFH

edited April 2012

@yomero said: Color ftw

Even Oxford seems to agree with me that Americans don't speak proper English.

http://oxforddictionaries.com/

US English or World English.

That means 1,532,555,851 people on the earth speak "World English" and 267,444,149 speak "American English", meaning "World English" is the norm.

The Original Daniel.

• And what about those who speak Chinglish?

-

• @rds100 said: And what about those who speak Chinglish?

The chinese probably spell it right.

Thanked by 2Infinity Liam

The Original Daniel.

• цвет

• @Aldryic said: цвет

Вы меня расстроило

The Original Daniel.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited April 2012

@Daniel расстроили

google translate sux :)

-