Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fliphost Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fliphost Review

ballard26ballard26 Member
edited January 2014 in Reviews

Hello all,

Haven't seen many positive reviews lately so here is my go at one. I've been with Fliphost since April or May of last year with no head-aches or hassle. And between fast response time on tickets(even tickets sent well into the night regardless of where one might be located in the US), fast I/O and network, and no unscheduled downtime I couldn't be more satisfied with them.

I have been planning to write a review for a long while now, however, I held off after hearing they were bought out some time ago. However, from what I experienced, this buyout hasn't change the quality of service, so I figured that it is better to write a review now rather than never.

Anyhow onto the important part of the review:
http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2013/11/21/iNkYTCmbJDWxOIUR

Sorry, I really don't have much more to say. Their service just works as promised.

Thanked by 2Lee PcJamesy

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Thank you for the review. Seeing positive reviews always puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day. I am also happy to hear the change in ownership hasn't affected the quality of service we provide, as we strive to hit high standards.

I will share the review with the rest of the team.

Happy to have you with us :)

-Alex

• Fliphost has been awesome until today. I recieved notification about discontinuing NJ location.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@Rockster While it wasn't the preferable option it had to be done. We are in the process of moving everything to owned hardware and right now NJ doesn't fit that model being rented. Less than 10 VPS are affected so the decision was made to close the location. We may revisit it with a proper colo setup in the future but that will be later down the road.

• I'm quite happy with my dedicated from them. The initial order was a bit rough due to the delay in provisioning, but I've been quite happy with it since.

Haven't had any downtime and I get the speeds promised. Can't ask for much else!

• They are a great i was hosted by them a few months ago never had downtime and support was great and fast