Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need one or two hosts - package deal for 4(2) servers. All in EU. $340/year in budget.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need one or two hosts - package deal for 4(2) servers. All in EU. $340/year in budget.

myhkenmyhken Member
edited January 2014 in Requests

I want to reorganize my backup servers, and looking for an offer on the following numbers of servers:

First data center/host (must be a EU DC)(around $170 year for both servers)

DNSF01: 2 GB RAM 50 GB HDD 300 GB BW @1 Gbps 1 IPv4 OpenVZ/KVM

VPSBK1: 512 MB RAM 20 GB HDD 200 GB BW @100 mbit 1 IPv4 OpenVZ/KVM

Second data center/host (must be a EU DC)(around $170 year for both servers)

DNSF02: 2 GB RAM 50 GB HDD 300 GB BW @1 Gbps 1 IPv4 OpenVZ/KVM

VPSBK2: 512 MB RAM 20 GB HDD 200 GB BW @100 mbit 1 IPv4 OpenVZ/KVM

All specs are minimum of what I need, everything higher is good.

The servers will almost never be used. They are backup servers for my main servers @iwStack.com. They a replicated copies of my main servers.
The small ones, will be used to store Virtualmin backup files on it. Max around 10 GB of traffic every week.

If one host can deliver all, it's really the best. If not, two hosts at the most. I'm paying $340/year = $28/mo for 6 servers today. So I want to not more then $340 for the four servers above.

I have tried VPSAce (99.688% uptime), WeLoveServers (99.946% uptime) and @Iniz (99.941% uptime) the last month, but I'm not so happy with the first two. Very often high load on their servers. I need some non oversold servers with a good network connection. Are also using Ramnode from @Nick_a and DigitalOcean.

I want to pay month by month, I can pay in £, $ or € and I'm only using Paypal.

Anybody with some good prices on my setup? You can PM me, or comment in this thread.

Thanked by 1marcohald

Comments

• @Jack said:
    How much downtime does INIZ have to have a 99.941% Uptime?

47 minute downtime last 45 days = 99.941% uptime.

• No host out here that can help me spend around $340/year on this setup?

• You expect EU hosts to make you offers on LET at 1am? :)
    Give it a day. People are sleeping now.

Thanked by 1myhken
  • lol, you're right.

• myhkenmyhken Member
    edited January 2014

I have got an offer from one host on one package (2 GB + 512MB). Still, any host that can provide me with two DC, and all four servers within my budget ($340/y = $28/m)
    Or can I get an offer on one of the packages ($170/year = $14/mo)

• I have now got two deals, each for one of the packages. One in Netherlands and one in Germany. Both prices is just on my budget.
    Still, nobody with two data centers that can offer me one package on all four servers?
    And anybody that can give me one of the packages under budget ($14/mo)?

• What are you going to use them for?

• @serverian said:
    What are you going to use them for?

They will almost never be used. The 2 GB servers is server 2 and server 3 in my DNS failover service. They are replicates of my main servers @iwStack.
    So the only times they are in live use, is when iwStack goes offline (and the changes of that is small) and/or if I' going to do some maintenance on my main servers.

The small 512 MB servers will be used to store Virtualmin backup files from my main servers. The traffic will be around max 10 GB per week.

I will not use my servers to anything not mention here. Just standing by for my main servers, and holding around 10 GB of backup files, taken several times a week.

• @myhken said:

Sounds good. I can help you out in 2 DCs in the UK or one UK and one NL.

• myhkenmyhken Member
    edited January 2014

@serverian
    One in the UK and on NL sounds really good. Want to PM me the price and details?

• PM'd.

• The best deal with using you @serverian, is that I'm already a customer. So one less company to deal with.

Thanked by 1Zen
  • @spirit @mpkossen can you close this thread? I got a good offer from @serverian and have now reorganized all four servers to one host, in two different DC. Just want I wanted. And within budget also.
    Thank you to all others making me offers in this thread.

This discussion has been closed.