Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for experienced PHP Developer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for experienced PHP Developer

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced PHP Developer for WHMCS. Looking for a flat rate, single project.

Cheers,
John

Comments

• Hello @Eobble ,

For what kind of project? We're experienced in provisioning module development and some template modifications only, not done much with "addon" modules, or modules that edit the administrative interface.

• @HardCloud

It's a server provision module

I need this module to connect to a MYSQL database and create a user with certain fields. The module has to pull data from a mysql field (usage) into WHMCS Client area as well, this field (usage) will be populated by an outside program.

"my $sth=$dbh->prepare("select login, password, posting, active, plan_name from table_users");"

Basic provisioning module for now. I will need to add some features in the future but this is all I need now.

• @Eobble said:
    It's a server provision module

Sure, we can do this. Please PM me the details of what you would like supported (ie, which module actions, client/admin area support, etc.) and we can quote you out a flat price for the module.