Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone help me get me in touch with @mcmyhost ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone help me get me in touch with @mcmyhost ?

I am having some problems with my services at @mcmyhost and was wondering if anyone could help me get in touch with their support? Tickets have been going unanswered for a while now.

Comments

• @Dagothur How long is "a while" ?

• Hi @HardCloud

The last update was around Jan. 13. I tried sending a message on here but got no response -- I am only making this post because an invoice has just gone overdue and I do not wish for my service to be interrupted or cancelled.

• @Dagothur said:
    Jan 13.

Ouch, that is a while. I hope you're settled with them soon. May I ask what the service you have with them is, so I may offer you safe refuge? :).

• Hi @HardCloud

@mcmyhost got back to me and took care of everything before any interruption occurred, so I'm all set with them.

@HardCloud, what locations do you have available?

• @Dagothur said:
    Hi HardCloud

mcmyhost got back to me and took care of everything before any interruption occurred, so I'm all set with them.

HardCloud, what locations do you have available?

Our new Enterprise Nebula Cloud is available in both Chicago and Pheonix only one location available immediately, the other is available within a week or so (doing final QA at the moment.) Both are within SingleHOP facilities.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2014

@HardCloud said:
    Our new Enterprise Nebula Cloud is available in both Chicago and Pheonix only one location available immediately, the other is available within a week or so (doing final QA at the moment.) Both are within SingleHOP facilities.

SingleHop? Sweet. Not to be annoying but could you PM me once this service is available? Depending on price I'll get one.

• @shovenose said:
    SingleHop? Sweet. Not to be annoying but could you PM me once this service is available? Depending on price I'll get one.

Sure, our services are available right now only in the "Chicago 2" datacenter, and I have PMed you the information.