Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Billing Panel, no auto provision required.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Billing Panel, no auto provision required.

Hello,

I'm looking for a billing panel which allows me to create products and invoice clients.

It needs to have a support desk and be able to integrade with Stripe.

I do not need auto provision modules.

I want to be able to create a product and add the link to my site where people can order and pay.

I was looking at HostBill Lite as its only $99 but does not have support system.

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Whmcs

Hostbill

clientexe

Blesta

Boxbilling

• jhjh Member
    edited January 2014

We're adding Stripe as a standard gateway in the next couple of days

We're adding an order form in the next couple of weeks. Off-topic but we're also adding auto-provision in this update.

I'm open to discussing your needs about a support system.

Hope this helps :)

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Fliphost said:
    Whmcs

Hostbill

clientexe

Blesta

Boxbilling

Everything there except BoxBilling, Urg, boxbilling

• @jhadley said:

Emailed...

• Box billing is ok if you don't need support... And can fix some of the bugs it has.. I don't think they've released an update for years....

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2014

@jhadley said:
    We're adding Stripe as a standard gateway in the next couple of days

We're adding an order form in the next couple of weeks. Off-topic but we're also adding auto-provision in this update.

I'm open to discussing your needs about a support system.

Hope this helps :)

Been meaning to keep updated with how your panel is going but meh not had the time yet, do you have support for GoCardless?

• @ATHK said:
    Box billing is ok if you don't need support... And can fix some of the bugs it has.. I don't think they've released an update for years....

I've used BoxBilling before, for testing purposes. It's always had the same issues and the look never changes. If you try find more extensions or themes for it they say to goto IIRC extensions.boxbilling.com which doesn't work...

• @Infinity said:
    Been meaning to keep updated with how your panel is going but meh not had the time yet, do you have support for GoCardless?

I've been testing it, currently PayPal and GoCardLess it supported :D

• jhjh Member
    edited January 2014

Infinity said: Been meaning to keep updated with how your panel is going but meh not had the time yet, do you have support for GoCardless?

Yes. GoCardless is supported as a standard gateway. We did a few updates over the course of the past couple of weeks, and have more updates this week and next. Some of the stuff we have done (not necessarily rolled out) includes:

- Client summaries

- Tax bands

- UI improvements

- cPanel and SolusVM support via "products", "product groups", "servers" and "server groups"

And to be rolled out shortly:

- Further UI improvements

- Order forms

- Stripe support as a standard gateway

If you're interested, just sign up for an account - they're free and it'll keep you up to date automatically :)

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @rmlhhd said:
    I was looking at HostBill Lite as its only $99 but does not have support system.

HostBill + OSTicket.

• @ATHK said:
    Box billing is ok if you don't need support... And can fix some of the bugs it has.. I don't think they've released an update for years....

I use it informally, the pro version, there are a bunch of bugs like not being able to login on the homepage, only on order pages