Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Edis.at - Addon prices?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Edis.at - Addon prices?

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
edited March 2012 in General

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows if EDIS offer any addons, and what their prices are? Specifically looking for additional HDD space, most probably for the VRC Micro box, as 2GB wouldn't suit my needs.

Any info would be appreciated :)

Cheers

Comments

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Cheers, will try contacting sales.. I'm still pretty new around these parts, so don't know who represents which company yet :P.. Sure I'll know names of everyone from each company soon enough though :D

Thanked by 1Liam
  • AsimAsim Member

not sure, I bought Edis but the Disk IO was too low and the ping response was too high for me to continue, so I cancelled and they accepted my note

• @Asim said: he Disk IO was too low and the ping response was too high

Austria too

671088640 bytes (671 MB) copied, 2.92064 s, 230 MB/s

• @Asim said: I bought Edis but the Disk IO was too low

Where? All nodes can do constant 100MB/s easily as yomero said.

We do currently NOT offer increased space (outside of promotions) since it is our highest cost currently.
    Only addons available are IPs (1 extra max. at Micro, 2 extra max. up to Advanced, Up to 3 extra at Premium) and BW (depending on location).
    We MAY do in future though.

• Welcome to the support desk of edis.at

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • AdamAdam Member
    edited March 2012

This is from a while ago when I queried about their SSD line (may have changed):

SSD space: 2€ / Gb

RAM 1€ / 256Mb regardless of product/line
    Additional IPv4: 1,5€ / pcs - max. 2 per VPS