Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - 250GB Bandwidth VPN - 25 Locations - £3/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

VPN.sh - 250GB Bandwidth VPN - 25 Locations - £3/year

VPNshVPNsh Member, Provider

Hello again LET :)

At VPN.sh we pride ourselves on keeping you secure online. We have a total of 25 locations, and all accounts with us get access to all of the locations. Any new locations that we add will automatically be added to your account for you to access.

We've got some new locations at the moment, so here we have an exclusive offer for LowEndTalk users!

Get 250GB worth of data per year (note, this bandwidth is yearly, not monthly), at a total cost of just £3 per year! (converts to $4.93).


Locations:

250GB bandwidth per year across 25 locations

  • USA x8 (Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Florida, Indiana, Los Angeles, New Jersey, Seattle,)
  • Germany x2 (Frankfurt, Dusseldorf)
  • Canada x2
  • UK x2
  • France
  • Italy
  • Switzerland
  • Estonia
  • Iceland
  • Netherlands
  • Moldova
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore
  • Australia
  • India

VPN Features

  • PPTP
  • L2TP/IPSec
  • OpenVPN
  • Only your bandwidth usage is logged, so to keep users on the right packages
  • Ability to use on multiple devices (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and more)
  • We accept PayPal and Bitcoin

£3 ($4.93) yearly recurring - Order Link


Quite a few LET regulars use our service, and we're only hearing positive comments! Our VPN service really does undercut the majority of the market in terms of cost, especially in offers such as this, however we don't sacrifice performance and you should see some solid network speeds through our system!

NOTE: Offers have previously been discussed with Liam and Infinity, and have been approved, despite not being VPS offers. Conversion rate is correct as of 19/01/2014.

Thanked by 2Miky tr1cky

VPN.sh - Secure and Affordable VPN services - £9.99/year, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20+ Countries - Order Link

Comments

  • I know this is a shameful and stupid question to ask, but are there any locations that allow torrent downloading (i.e. DMCA non-compliant countries)? Thanks.

  • Cool!Nice offer!

    Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • @liamwithers OMG stop posting offers, Liam! I need to stop buying more VPN service from you until I'll be travelling more and actually have a need for it! (But your prices are so good...:s)

    I already have something like 3 or 4 plans with him lol. I think I have been a customer for over 9 months. I haven't needed to use the VPNs much (I'm not currently doing much travelling), but they work exactly as they should when I do need them. The only thing I'd change/request is that you also make available a set of OpenVPN certs that are compatible with iDevices.

    Overall, Liam is very receptive, respectful, and runs great service.

    Note: I was not asked/reimbursed/bribed/whatever to post this, but thought that it might be helpful to share my experience with others, since finding a very reasonably-priced high quality VPN service can be exceedingly difficult.

    Thanked by 1VPNsh

    Personal consultant to OP's Mom™

  • rmlhhdrmlhhd Member, Provider

    Ordered, working well accept I can't connect to UK location via L2TP over IPSec. PPTP works fine.

  • VPNshVPNsh Member, Provider

    @user123 Thank you for your kind words :).

    @rmlhhd said:
    Ordered, working well accept I can't connect to UK location via L2TP over IPSec. PPTP works fine.

    Please open a support ticket with the IP of the UK location you're using and we'll get it looked at for you :).

    This is limited stock by the way, so make sure you get your orders in before we run out!

    VPN.sh - Secure and Affordable VPN services - £9.99/year, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20+ Countries - Order Link

  • I've been using VPN.sh for a couple months now, and I simply can't complain! Speeds are great, prices are even better.

    The fact I'm posting this using VPN.sh is a testament to the reliability of the service, as well as my trust in it.

    Cheers @liamwithers, keep it up :)

    Thanked by 1VPNsh

    Need to reach me quickly? Ping me on Discord

  • VPNshVPNsh Member, Provider

    @ElliotJ said:
    I've been using VPN.sh for a couple months now, and I simply can't complain! Speeds are great, prices are even better.

    The fact I'm posting this using VPN.sh is a testament to the reliability of the service, as well as my trust in it.

    Cheers liamwithers, keep it up :)

    Thanks @ElliotJ, glad you're enjoying the service :). As a side note, we don't have any reviews on LET, so if anybody reading this already uses our service, any honest reviews are much appreciated!

    VPN.sh - Secure and Affordable VPN services - £9.99/year, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20+ Countries - Order Link

  • I use free community edition http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/downloads.html win client for my OpenVPN configs. Do I need to install this http://www.vpn.sh/howto-windowsopenvpn.html or it's enough for me to just save your config files and certificates into my old client setup?

  • VPNshVPNsh Member, Provider

    @Rockster said:
    I use free community edition http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/downloads.html win client for my OpenVPN configs. Do I need to install this http://www.vpn.sh/howto-windowsopenvpn.html or it's enough for me to just save your config files and certificates into my old client setup?

    You should just be able to import our configuration files into your current setup. If you have any issues, just open a ticket :).

    VPN.sh - Secure and Affordable VPN services - £9.99/year, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20+ Countries - Order Link

  • Used the service off and on for a few months now, didn't really need it but saw an offer like this that was too good to pass off! Certainly good for using different locations. Connection speeds have been so good, I was convinced I was the only user on the server at the time. Never had to contact support so can't comment on that, but would recommend the service.

    Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • Well I have few server's and openvpn setup, but this offer is to good to pass. Just setup my iphone and tried, it's great, hopefully will stay like this :)

    Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • @liamwithers thanks for the offer! Couldn't resist it at the price and with all those positive reviews.

    I was trying to see if I could check bandwidth usage. On the WHMCS product details page all stats are zeroed. More than few hours passed, but it's still my 1st day of usage. Are they cached or just non-working? Just wondering because some information on that page seems to be unrelevant.

    And just an advice - I was able to connect from Android via OpenVPN with this software: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.blinkt.openvpn
    Seems to be working slightly faster, than L2TP/IPSec. Probably you'll want to add that method to your HowTo some day.

    Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • @nstorm said:
    liamwithers thanks for the offer! Couldn't resist it at the price and with all those positive reviews.

    I was trying to see if I could check bandwidth usage. On the WHMCS product details page all stats are zeroed. More than few hours passed, but it's still my 1st day of usage. Are they cached or just non-working? Just wondering because some information on that page seems to be unrelevant.

    And just an advice - I was able to connect from Android via OpenVPN with this software: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.blinkt.openvpn
    Seems to be working slightly faster, than L2TP/IPSec. Probably you'll want to add that method to your HowTo some day.

    Why not use the official client from OpenVPN that's on Google Play Store?
    It works great!
    L2TP and PPTP works fine too.

    Too bad speeds from China fluctuates a lot.
    Also ping to the Singapore server sometimes is good, and sometimes 80% packetloss.
    A HK location would be much appreciated :)

Sign In or Register to comment.