Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem Order VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Problem Order VPS

I order on ixam-hosting.com why my account can not be opened and the status of my vps how, while I've been making payments with Payza and I have sent the ticket several times but got no response from ixam

please help me guys, is it fraud ?

Comments

• How long has it been since you paid?

I'd recommend waiting at least a few hours as some providers use manual provisioning.

• It's weekend and mostly manual provisioning so you need to wait I guess.

• I have orders from
    Thursday. And
    until now there
    has been no
    response and
    could not open his
    account, the
    problem is I've paid
    $ 16, is it fraud ?

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Did you open a ticket with them?

• @perennate said:
    Did you open a ticket with them?

I've opened a
    ticket, but I did not
    get a response

• @ahmed04 said:
    I have orders from
    Thursday. And
    until now there
    has been no
    response and
    could not open his
    account, the
    problem is I've paid
    $ 16, is it fraud ?

if they not respond you since thusday i recommend you dispute your payment as soon as posible

• I've had no issues with them so far. I paid $15 got my hosting service afterwards no problems.

Support was been very responsive and fast too for me

maybe you have to wait a bit longer, doing a chargeback like tuguhost suggested is not such a great idea because the provider will lose his will to solve your problem and you most likely lose the dispute anyways (virtual goods.)

• @Mark_R said:
    I've had no issues with them so far. I paid $15 got my hosting service afterwards no problems.

Support was been very responsive and fast too for me

maybe you have to wait a bit longer, doing a chargeback like tuguhost suggested is not such a great idea because the provider will lose his will to solve your problem and you most likely lose the dispute anyways (virtual goods.)

It wasnt true even it virtual goods if customer not receive what he paid he would win the dispute.

• @Mark_R said:

Virtual or not, dispute under non-delivery clause mostly leans toward the buyer side. But yeah, try waiting few more days before going for a dispute.

• IxamHostingIxamHosting Member
    edited January 2014

hello,

if your Order did not get processed its propably marked as fraud and will be refunded within 7 business days.

Please send me your Ticket ID via PM here so i can have a look.