Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Showing Ad for Users in OpenVPN/PPTP Protocol
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Showing Ad for Users in OpenVPN/PPTP Protocol

Hello once again,

I am providing a FREE VPN service to my clients currently but also Paid once too.

Anyway i have noticed after introducing the OpenVPN Protocol i see my visitors is dropping but also i noticed the VPN has increased of Data Usage.

I come up that it was clients were using OpenVPN protocol (i didnt notice a drop in when introducing PPTP).

So i have put up some ads in my web based glype proxy only so my income is decreasing much.

Comming to the point. I need to show up ads like pop ups for all users using the VPN or OpenVPN protocol.

I need to show the ads while they browse (no need if they use apps). Browsing by any web browser. Mobile support of ads for this would be great too.

I couldnt find it on google so i posted here which maybe helpuful.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
MProxy

Comments

• Are you Mazker or somehow related to him? He was advertising you a lot here a while back.

• 99% is the same person

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited January 2014

MProxy

MazkerProxy

I mean the M could mean a thousand things but lets be 100% drama in this thread?

(C) this is my post Mao may not reply to, quote or link to this LOL censorship lolol waaa

• Its him. @MegaProxy well it seems like you aren't keeping up the promise of withdrawing from these stuff.

• @ATHK said:
    MProxy

MazkerProxy

I mean the M could mean a thousand things but lets be 100% drama in this thread?

(C) this is my post Mao may not reply to, quote or link to this LOL censorship lolol waaa

Oh that made my day xD

• Just checked the whois info :

Yep, turns out its him.

Thanked by 1deejay31
  • Bump. Why is MagaProxy not banned for ban evasion yet?

• Thanks for reporting this, guys. Banned!