Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened to backupsy.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What happened to backupsy.com

DilstarDilstar Member
edited January 2014 in Help

Today my backup was stopped, when i check my account is showing terminated, without any email and anything wrong, As i was not using the backup vps not much, it was only taking few accounts data only from cpanel backup transfer and nothing else, normal centos installed in it.

Today i have seen that my backup server is showing terminated , without any information and no any email. its really weird, i am worried now as there is really precious backup in it.

without any information vps has been terminated directly, are you people also facing the same issue with backupsy?

Comments

• Have you tried to open a ticket with them?

• serverianserverian Member
    edited January 2014

This has been explained in the ticket. You had an unpaid invoice. You have skipped the invoice generated for December and paid the invoice generated for January.

There has been an invoice reminder sent to you as well on 15th.

• I have paid for december, i should have invoice of january to be paid, i have paid two times since november 20 , and december, now third time i will pay for january, but its showing january invoice paid december left, normally whmcs do not sent invoice of upcomming month in advance if you did not pay for previous one, its look like whmcs error which cause the vps termination.

• No, we still generate the invoices even if the previous one has not paid. We terminate after 28 days. You had plenty of time to pay your December invoice.

You have signed up on November, paid for November to December. Skipped December to January and paid January to February.

• backupsy is assisting me regarding the issue admin can delete this post .

• @Dilstar said:
    backupsy is assisting me regarding the issue admin can delete this post .

Well, we replied your ticket in 3 minutes and it was 3 minutes because the reply was long :)

• Thread title is confusing.

Don't understand why people start a topic for these kind of issues on public forums before talking to the vendor.

This discussion has been closed.