Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM down for more than 20 hours
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM down for more than 20 hours

I am on BlueVM's S12-CA server and has been down for more than 20 hours. Tickets go unanswered. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• S11-CA has been down for 48 hours. Don't bother to wait for any ticket response.
    Because there won't be any.

• Mine one S7 is up.
    In the weekend, don't bother to see responses from them.

• Yes, S12-CA is down 22h30min now. :(

• my vps on S1-NY and S5-CA are up n running

• S10-CA is also Up!
    Lets wait for someone from @BlueVM to respond and know the real reason behind it.

• Ya i have vps with them, the ticket response is slow.

I wonder why is this, there were such a reputable host once.

• Still down,looks only LA nodes down.

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited January 2014

shardhost laughed. jk

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

@johnlth93 said:
    Ya i have vps with them, the ticket response is slow.

I wonder why is this, there were such a reputable host once.

They did too many super-cheap offers.

• Back to life now.

• One of my VPS has network issues as well. Node is S8-NY.

--- HOSTNAME.DOMAIN.TLD ping statistics ---
    529 packets transmitted, 413 received, 21% packet loss, time 529067ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 35.617/518.888/15211.548/1101.054 ms, pipe 16

• We're aware of the issues. The last few weeks haven't been easy for us and we're working to improve our services. I was traveling to Texas while these machines were down to visit my uncle who is dying from throat cancer (he basically raised me). I understand that our reply times and our services in general need improvement and we are working hard to improve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanked by 2Spencer mpkossen
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@BlueVM if you need any short term admin assistance while you deal with things let me know, happy to help (free of course), I also have that domain for you when ever you are ready.

Ant.

• edited January 2014

Sorry to hear about your uncle, we're also available if you need a helping hand in supporting your customers.

• @BlueVM said:
    We're aware of the issues. The last few weeks haven't been easy for us and we're working to improve our services. I was traveling to Texas while these machines were down to visit my uncle who is dying from throat cancer (he basically raised me). I understand that our reply times and our services in general need improvement and we are working hard to improve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I would also like to extend my help to you if you need it (free, of course).

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Out of curiosity, how many are working with tickets @BlueVM?
    The few times I've visited the IRC channel it looks like you have plenty of staff in that channel.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@0xdragon said:
    I would also like to extend my help to you if you need it (free, of course).

Also happy to help if needed. (As everyone else, free of charge.)

• mentarimentari Member
    edited January 2014

mode S11-CA still offline

• @mentari - There are currently no servers offline.

• trexostrexos Member
    edited January 2014

@BlueVM said:
    mentari - There are currently no servers offline.

When will you fix your uptime monitoring: http://uptime.bluevm.com/