Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how stable Infomart datacenter (Dallas) - cloudshards.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

how stable Infomart datacenter (Dallas) - cloudshards.com

shilenoshileno Member
edited January 2014 in Providers

Hello

I currently have a server 3 months ago in tailormadeserver and I have not had any downtime

I agree with that service but I need to lower my costs.

A forum user (representative of cloudshards.com) gives me a good server at a good price in the datacenter Infomart

If someone has already used their service please discuss your experience.

I'm very interested uptime, the server will use it only to create about 5 vps.

regards

Comments

• I currently have a node with and just got another one this week. They are pretty good. I been with them 2 months and the only downtime I recieved was due to a bad cable to the switch or whatever but was give suitable compensation for the downtime.

• dabtechdabtech Member
    edited January 2014

I have a dual L5520 on a 1 Gbit connection with cloudshards. Been very good for me so far, network seems great for my needs and uptime has been great. Here's the obligatory benchmark to give you an idea ran while the server was fairly busy:

root@corleone:~# wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU L5520 @ 2.27GHz Number of cores : 16 CPU frequency : 2266.618 MHz Total amount of ram : 24096 MB Total amount of swap : 1903 MB System uptime : 20 days, 5:31, Download speed from CacheFly: 112MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 41.7MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 106MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 12.3MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 12.1MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 12.3MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 5.19MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 36.1MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 41.6MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 33.4MB/s I/O speed : 176 MB/s