Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any other MiniVPS users having trouble?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any other MiniVPS users having trouble?

RophRoph Member
edited March 2012 in General

Or failing that, can you load their site? I can't.

My 128MB box has been up and down, pretty disruptive since I (was) using it for ZNC. Now moved ZNC over to buyvm :)

Interestingly, the last time I could load minivps' panel it said my box was offline, though at the time I was connected to it, albeit with 3,000+ms latency and getting 25KB/s from it pulling some backups. Normally it maxes out my 30mbit/s line. Eh :/ Is it just me?

I'm not sure what node I was on; they did some node migrations before hand that I was included with. When I tracert my box now, the lookup fails on the node.

[edit] seems their site is having similar issues, up and down. Back to normal for a minute or two, then dead again. Sigh =(

Comments

• gsxgsx Member

Their website loaded fine for me.

• A large part of OVH was down for around 80 minutes. It's all back now.

• I see what you mean when navigating their website. It's up and down. Hopefully it's sorted soon.

• So, for me is working fine.

Have you submitted a ticket?

• MiscisMiscis Member
    edited March 2012

@yomero said: Have you submitted a ticket?

The entire OVH network is affected - nothing that minivps can do about this.
    http://status.ovh.com/

• RophRoph Member

I couldn't get far enough to submit a ticket before it went down again :/

Though if it's an OVH problem and not a Minivps problem, I'm not sure how useful that would be.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Yup, tagbeep emailed me about my vps going down then up again..

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Hum, that looks like a big failure, I would have expected OVH to have more redundancy.
    Looks like trouble with switches or something.
    M