Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Required - Decisions Decisions!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Required - Decisions Decisions!

Hi

After having a really bad experience with my previous host 64u.com (read about it all here: webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1332299) who have done a runner I'm after a reliable VPS EU based.

I've been searching high and low and narrowed somewhat my shortlist to include 1) Ramnode 2) Prometeus/Xenpower 3) Xensmart 4) Iniz and lastly 5) HostHatch - I'm open to additional choices.

Xen or OpenVZ, I believe from my understanding and correct me if I'm wrong OpenVZ is far easier to oversell, I wouldn't mind that much as long as the host has a good track keeping everything running smoothly as possible.

What I'm looking for (ballpark):

4GB RAM, 100+ GB SSD (150 GB regular disk space), 2 IPs, 300 GB Bandwidth (plenty for now), 2-4 Cores preferred.

I have my own cPanel license so an unmanaged solution is perfect.

Bit apprehensive with picking a provider as you can imagine with my recent experience.

I'm torn between who to go with so any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

Comments