Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost is now in NY/TX/LA!!!! CHECK OUT THIS *MASSIVE* BLOWOUT SALE STARTING @ $3! 100TB BW!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost is now in NY/TX/LA!!!! CHECK OUT THIS *MASSIVE* BLOWOUT SALE STARTING @ $3! 100TB BW!

jnguyenjnguyen Member
edited January 2014 in Offers

You read the title right! It's another unbelievable GreenValueHost VPS offer thread. In case you don't already know about us, we are LowEndTalk's EXCLUSIVE "more bang for your buck" provider. No other company in this industry dares to come anywhere close to offering the VPS allocations that we offer at anywhere near the same prices. They've been talking about how it's unsustainable and about how the business model is going to collapse, but the difference between those companies and us is that we're SPECIAL and we make GREAT THINGS HAPPEN.

This sale is being made in honor of our recent Los Angeles, California expansion. Clients are now able to purchase virtual servers in Buffalo, New York (USA East Coast), Dallas, Texas (USA Central), and Los Angeles, California (USA West Coast). Our New York location has EXCELLENT connectivity to all parts of the eastern US along with EUROPE, our Dallas location has EXCELLENT connectivity to ALL PARTS of the US, and our Los Angeles location has UNBELIEVABLY FANTASTIC connectivity to all parts of ASIA! <- THIS IS A MILESTONE!

Here's the plans that we have to offer for ya'll:

Mid-January LET Blowout Special #1

250GB RAID-10 SSD Accelerated Disk Space

100,000GB (100TB) Premium Bandwidth on a 1 Gbit Port

4048MB Guaranteed RAM

8192MB vSwap RAM

2 IPv4

$5.00 per month OR $45.00 per year

[Order Link]: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=192

Mid-January LET Blowout Sale #2

50GB RAID-10 SSD Accelerated Disk Space

8,000GB (8TB) Premium Bandwidth on a 1Gbit Port

2024MB Guaranteed RAM

4048MB vSwap RAM

1 IPv4

$3.00 per month OR $30.00 per year

[Order Link]: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=193

Mid-January LET Blowout Sale #3 - JUST NEED BANDWIDTH? CHOOSE THIS PLAN!

10GB RAID-10 SSD Accelerated Disk Space

10,000GB (10TB) Premium Bandwidth on a 1Gbit Port

512MB Guaranteed RAM

1024MB vSwap RAM

1 IPv4

$2.00 per month OR $20.00 per year

[Order Link]: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=194

FIRST 10 ORDERS RECEIVE 1 FREE MONTH OF SERVICE!! HURRY AND ORDER NOW TO SECURE THIS UNBELIEVABLE ORDER! GreenValueHost is one of LowEndTalk's LARGEST and MOST POPULAR PROVIDERS. Our plans go FAST so don't wait, HURRY NOW!

Control Panel: SolusVM

Virtualization Type: OpenVZ

Reseller Friendly? YES!!

OVERLOADED NODES? Absolutely NOT! We do not overload our nodes and NEVER WILL!

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please feel free by all means to voice them by either submitting a ticket to our sales or management department or by posting in this thread. GreenValueHost is PROUD to be an OPEN BOOK company, and we have absolutely NO SECRETS to hide. We DO NOT believe in LYING to our customers and we always strive to provide a PREMIUM and CUSTOMER-CENTRIC hosting experience.

Happy New Year everyone!!

The GreenValueHost Team

Thanked by 1mwb1100

Comments

• GreenValueHost has pretty restrictive ToS/AUP. I would not recommend buying from them if you do not understand their AUP/Terms. I got their $10 year VPS year offer, it isnt bad, as long you are fine with the terms.

• I am speechless.

• @iamm said:
    GreenValueHost has pretty restrictive ToS/AUP. I would not recommend buying from them if you do not understand their AUP/Terms. I got their $10 year VPS year offer, it isnt bad, as long you are fine with the terms.

Our Terms of Service is no longer as strict as it used to be. We listened to our customers' feedback and we modified our Terms of Service to be significantly less restrictive than it was before. You will find that you can run literally anything (that is legal, of course) on our virtual servers without any issues.

• No instant setup?

• @Coudio said:
    No instant setup?

No, unfortunately not. When you offer deals this good it's inevitable that you're going to get a lot of people that try to commit identity fraud, use stolen credit cards, etc. and we can't have that happening.

• Alright, how long does manual approval take?
    Check my invoice #3404, should be in the first 10 orders :)
    @GreenValueHost

• @Coudio - Thanks for your order! I've now accepted your order and added a free month of service :)

• @GreenValueHost Hey mate, got the server. How do I know, if I'm the first 10? Invoice #3406

• @Kupol said:
    GreenValueHost Hey mate, got the server. How do I know, if I'm the first 10? Invoice #3406

Yep you qualify, I'll have your order set up as soon as I can.

• @GreenValueHost
    Neat, thank you very much.

• $1 for extra IPs ... that's pretty great.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@GreenValueHost - Just ordered one. A lot of your emails are going into my spam folder (gmail).

• edited January 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    Yep you qualify, I'll have your order set up as soon as I can.

Invoice #3410 <-- Did I qualify (hey look only 4th after Kupol):D As well as matthewvz before me.

Oh yeah, the emails are going to spam:

"We've found that lots of messages from s8.koddos.com are spam."

• @GreenValueHost

count me in, Invoice #3411, still in the first 10? :)

• NoermanNoerman Member
    edited January 2014

Just maybe #3404 - #3414 are lucky numbers.

• SilvengaSilvenga Member
    edited January 2014

@GreenValueHost How many CPU's given for offer #1?

• @Kupol or @hotsnow or @WebSearchingPro

Would it be possible to run a ServerBear (http://serverbear.com/) if you get the chance?

I would highly appreciate it.

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • @GreenValueHost Do I qualify? #3405

• @GreenValueHost said:
    This sale is being made in honor of our recent Los Angeles, California expansion. Clients are now able to purchase virtual servers in Buffalo, New York (USA East Coast), Dallas, Texas (USA Central), and Los Angeles, California (USA West Coast). Our New York location has EXCELLENT connectivity to all parts of the eastern US along with EUROPE, our Dallas location has EXCELLENT connectivity to ALL PARTS of the US, and our Los Angeles location has UNBELIEVABLY FANTASTIC connectivity to all parts of ASIA! <- THIS IS A MILESTONE!

Can we have a few test ip's to checkout your MILESTONE!

Great site to test ip connectivity to all parts of the world: http://cloudmonitor.ca.com/en/ping.php

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited January 2014

deleted

• I assume private torrenting is out of the question? I checked the ToS, but I haven't seen it mentioned specifically. Am I to assume it fits under file sharing services?

• rchurchrchurch Member
    edited January 2014

100,000GB (100TB) Premium Bandwidth on a 1 Gbit Port - $5

8,000GB (8TB) Premium Bandwidth on a 1Gbit Port - $3

10,000GB (10TB) Premium Bandwidth on a 1Gbit Port - $2

Now you are getting ridiculous or making spelling mistakes, but I might take you up on your offers - when I have some spare time on my hands.

• I'm going to wait for my hearing to return.

• What do you cover in your "fully managed"? There is zero details on the site.

Thanked by 1Presbytis
  • This looks like your first offer with vSwap instead of burstable RAM. Why the change of heart?

• @amhoab said:
    This looks like your first offer with vSwap instead of burstable RAM. Why the change of heart?

I was wondering that too. But in any case vSwap is a welcome change, if not an improvement. IMO, bustable RAM was just fluff that providers added to their products for looks. vSwap bytes are solid numbers that we as clients can rely on.

• anyone got it? 7 hours past, still waiting setup...

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@hotsnow said:
    anyone got it? 7 hours past, still waiting setup...

Been waiting around 9 hours now.

• @matthewvz said:

They are sleeping now.Z.z