Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Released a new Service - Web2Copy.com - Store Files from Web/Local-Machine to Copy.com storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Released a new Service - Web2Copy.com - Store Files from Web/Local-Machine to Copy.com storage

ironhideironhide Member
edited January 2014 in General

Hello Guys

I've released a new service named Web2Copy. From here you can send Files directly from web to your copy.com storage (just by submitting URL). In the dashboard, you can also download your personalized commandline tool (web2copy.phar) and using that you can send your files from local computer/vps directly to your copy.com storage. Phar file is basically a compressed PHP file format and runs from *nix systems without any trouble :)

The service is completely free at this moment, and the command line tool is being improved too. I will appreciate your feedback very much :)

You can see the Web2Copy service at http://web2copy.com

Thanks

Ironhide

Thanked by 3myhken dedicados Radi

Comments

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Nice design!

Thanked by 1ironhide
  • Thanks man :)

• Man finally, thank you will try it out.

Thanked by 1ironhide
  • I've released the source code in github, you can find the link from the aboutus page- just fyi :)

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2014

Nice design. I really like it.

You will be able to develop excellent appications using our API which is in staging phase and will be released soon.

Typo?
    (edit. actually I may be wrong, I see both words in use)

Thanked by 1ironhide
  • Thanks, corrected :)

• Spirit said: Nice design. I really like it.

Thanks, that is done by me, though I am not really good in design stuff.

• Just updated the command line tool. Now you can upload up to 10GB of file in a single call using this command line tool and that will take barely 2MB of ram :)

• Finally!

That is exactly the stuff I was looking for...

Thanks, and keep it up!