Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avoid UniqueGeek / UGVPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Avoid UniqueGeek / UGVPS

All,

I made the mistake of buying services from UGVPS for my first VPS. To say that their reliability is poor would be stretching the truth. My server has gone doe at least once per week for the past two months. Yes, I have been doing daily backups and uploading them to dropbox, but I do not yet have access to today's incoming email.

Anyway, I will be moving my host and I strongly advise anyone looking for a host to avoid these clowns.

Comments

• indeed. I have moved like 2 months ago , you should have read the drama they created. my vps's worst experience ever with UGVPS

• You apparently missed the threads about UGVPS from last month. You don't need to warn about UGVPS/CVPS.

Thanked by 1akz
  • No - I saw the threads and was about to change when they had a brief period of stability. I had hoped that things were turning around - guess I was wrong...

• I would encourage you to move on. The price may be good but, it appears that there is also a lot a drama there which makes me question the viability of this company.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

And so it begins :)

• akzakz Member
    edited January 2014

dejavu.

saw the threads, paid no attention and hoped a company that was committing fraud would turn around..lol