Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KImsufi Server to deliver / transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KImsufi Server to deliver / transfer

AmfyAmfy Member
edited March 2012 in Offers

Hello,

I hope it is okay, when I post this here :)

Some weeks ago I ordered two kimsufi's but never really used them.

One Kimsufi 2G, paid until to 1 May this year, it has a Intel Atom 330 with four cores, 2GB RAM, 1TB hdd (Not older than a month, so we could say: new). Normally the server costs 17,99€. Would give it away for ~18€. It has about 5TB Traffic
(dd io-test: ~ >100mb/s!)

And one Kimsufi special Intel E6550 2x2.33 GHz, 2GB RAM, 2*500GB HDD (Software RAID), 10TB Traffic. Paid it until ~15 April. Hm, Would give it away, for also ~14€? It has about 10TB Traffic
(dd io-test: ~85-100mb/s)

But important: I am not a reseller, only want to transfer the servers to another ovh account!

Regards,
Amfy

Comments

• no you not.. :D put this on Offers category..

• that kimsufi 2g is quite good (four cores). You've been lucky. You can even sell for more than that.

But i suppose it's a 2 core with hyperthreading

• AmfyAmfy Member
    edited March 2012

put this on Offers category..

ok, done.

But i suppose it's a 2 core with hyperthreading

Yes, right. But you can run 4 programms at one time.

You can even sell for more than that

oh, really? cool

• I've got one with an E2180, you jelly mates?

• Renewable?

• AmfyAmfy Member

@cosmicgate said: Renewable?

@cosmicgate
    of course!

• @Amfy said: of course!

No what i mean is how do we renew this if we are not from the countries that kimsufi support? Obviously credit card is not an option. I have paypal though.

• Just pmed...

Thanked by 1Amfy
  • AmfyAmfy Member

So, the special from ovh is taken. Thanks zhuanyi.

Having in stock:

One Kimsufi 2G, paid until to 1 May this year, it has a Intel Atom 330 with four cores, 2GB RAM, 1TB hdd (Not older than a month, so we could say: new). Normally the server costs 17,99€. Would give it away for ~14€. It has about 5TB Traffic

• debugdebug Member
    edited March 2012

I'm interested in the 2G... Also what's the monthly cost for the other one?

NinjaEdit: Seems its taken :P. Still interested in the 2G

• AmfyAmfy Member

@debug: I think it depends from where you are (try kimsufi.co.uk, kimsufi.ie for example). I had to pay for it 17.99€ (because of tax in Germany).
    I paid it until the first May, so you can take it try things out and have time to think about to renew it at OVH.

• AmfyAmfy Member

Ah and you must be a customer from OVH already, so that I can transfer the dedi to your account

• debugdebug Member
    edited March 2012

I have an account with them, however I dont have any active servers ( On their .ie site)

• AmfyAmfy Member

@debug I think that's enough. Write me a PM and we will discuss the rest :)