Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123 Systems Refunds
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123 Systems Refunds

j1111011j1111011 Member
edited January 2014 in Providers

how long 123systems refund ? who known?

Comments

• LESLES Member
    edited January 2014

'All products are non-refundable. You shall only receive an refund if the company (123Systems) feels that you have the right to obtain a refund.'

Source TOS: http://www.123systems.net/policy.html

• 123systems has a mixed review! sometimes good sometimes very bad!

Hope you will get your refund if it's legit and under a standard time period!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited January 2014

Just ask them if they could refound it, maybe they do it.

• @LES said:
    'All products are non-refundable. You shall only receive an refund if the company (123Systems) feels that you have the right to obtain a refund.'

Source TOS: http://www.123systems.net/policy.html

but 123systems's respond my ticket,and set my ticket status to refund,then,no more messages,i open a newer ticket again,but the result is the same,my ticket's status is refund,

• GunterGunter Member
    edited January 2014

@MikeIn said:
    123systems has a mixed review! sometimes good sometimes very bad!

Hope you will get your refund if it's legit and under a standard time period!

They start off okayish for a month, but then completely fuck up over time without support. From all the reviews they have, I really wouldn't go with them. Not to mention the owner is somewhat disrespectful in general to anybody who questions them.

The only thing they're really good for is abuse and spam, and to have your first experience with a bad provider.

Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • 123servers were amazingly overloaded in terms of CPU and I/O when we have tested a VPS before 1 year. I am not sure how they are now.

• What's your refund ticket #? I'll get it sorted for you.

• @123Systems said:
    What's your refund ticket #? I'll get it sorted for you.

#123-P4D9F-KQY
    #123-V4N0U-SMK

there are two ticket,

the ticket status is refunds,but near two weeks not updated,no body answer me ,When to give me refund?

• @j1111011 said:
    the ticket status is refunds,but near two weeks not updated,no body answer me ,When to give me refund?

Never? Their ToS says no refunds.

• @Jono20201 said:

why their set my ticket status to refund ,?

• nfmnfm Member

It is generally them not refund, maybe you are a lucky guy, maybe you should don't hold your breath.

• @nfm said:
    maybe you are a lucky guy,

Great,Yeah ,I'm a lucky guy , i received 123systems refund today ,Maybe "lowendtalk" is a good man .

Thanks for all focus on my discussion,