Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS license discounts?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS license discounts?

I'm working on project and need a whmcs license, whats the cheapest option currently?

Is it the $16/m direct from them?

I've seen a couple of resellers offering hosted whmcs for less, but they are typically shared hosting plans which wont work for me (i need to install a couple of other items) - vps+whmcs would work.

Anyone able to offer anything (vps+whmcs) for about $10/m? 256/512mb should be fine and a small amount of disk space (ideally ssd).

Maybe someone has an owned license they aren't using and could link it to my domain for a couple of months for a small fee? Open to all suggestions.

Don't need huge amount of resources as its only a inhouse evaluation to see if something is feasible.

thanks

Comments

• Not saw an offer like that yet

• WHMCS licenses themselves go as low as ($11?) each, if you have a volume of (100+?) iirc; other shared hosting providers also have some offers and packages with them, due to either their bulk, or the fact that their shared hosting itself is 2000x oversold.

• For just $7/month you can get a cPanel reseller account from TurnKeyInternet

it comes with a free whmcs license(can only be activated on their ip's)

http://www.turnkeyinternet.net/new-years/turbo-linux-reseller-hosting/

Pretty cheap since the $7/mo is a lifetime price.

• I've seen the turnkeyinternet option, but it's no use to me - the $7 option is just a shared reseller account. I need shell access to install a radius server and couple of other options, so would need to go for their $33 option.

• edited January 2014

Get the $7 option from turnkey, and buy a vpsdime vps from @serverian

https://vpsdime.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

$14/month for everything, whmcs+6gb ram vps.

• @Foulacy said:
    Get the $7 option from turnkey, and buy a vpsdime vps from serverian

$14/month for everything, whmcs+6gb ram vps.

I think its only for their ips?

• @trexos

It is only for their ips(the license) but he can setup the whmcs module to use the vps ip.

• @Foulacy said:
    trexos

It is only for their ips(the license) but he can setup the whmcs module to use the vps ip.

Will that allow you to install whmcs on the vps - pretty sure others have commented in the past that it wont work

• @Prae5

You would install the whmcs on the Shared reseller account, then configure the radius module to connect to the VPS.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@prae5 We can do them for $12.80 per month with any VPS plan on our site.

• prae5prae5 Member
    edited January 2014

@foulacy i'm trying to avoid that whilst i develop something, might fallback to that option in the future.

@qps thanks - have ordered one of your 256mb xen plans, should be fine for the testing i need to do

Thanked by 1qps