Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM - Nothing available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM - Nothing available

judoukjudouk Member
edited March 2012 in General

According to whenwillbuyvmhavestock.com, the next batch was released 9 minutes ago.
However, I cannot find anything.

Does anyone have insider knowledge?

Comments

• Pony overslept.

• OpenVZ-128MB 21 2012/03/26 at 1:20 pm Order Now
    OpenVZ-256MB 19 2012/03/26 at 1:20 pm Order Now
    OpenVZ-512MB 20 2012/03/26 at 1:20 pm Order Now
    OpenVZ-1024MB 5 2012/03/26 at 1:20 pm Order Now
    OpenVZ-2048MB 5 2012/03/26 at 1:20 pm Order Now

• I was writing a bash script to wget the page and grep it (to avoid F5) when the stock appeared!

I got mine. XD

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

steve - there's API calls on the doesbuyvm page so you can parse the contents from there :)

Francisco

Thanked by 1Asim
  • I almost had another 128 but the new whmcs wouldn't work right.

• Had a similar problem - but its working now.
    Just placed my order :-)

• @seraphkz said: Pony overslept.

^ He nailed it =\ Anthony and I both thought that each other was doing the stock, and we were both afk when the time came. Sorry about that folks >_<

• kalamkalam Member

@Aldryic said: ^ He nailed it =\ Anthony and I both thought that each other was doing the stock, and we were both afk when the time came. Sorry about that folks >_<

I knew it was Frans fault.

• RophRoph Member

Got all the way through ordering and details, and then my.frantech.ca stops responding on completing. =/

• SteveSteve Member
    edited March 2012

@Francisco / @Aldryic any idea when the 250GB storage plan will be available?

Thanks.

Thanked by 1tux
  • Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited March 2012

Aww i missed out. A 256MB VZ would have done nicely :)

• As an update folks... Filtered IPs are ready to roll. You can request a filtered IP for your service through the standard Upgrade/Downgrade menu.

• @Roph said: Got all the way through ordering and details, and then my.frantech.ca stops responding on completing. =/

I feel your pain. I wasted an hour of my day Friday with the same end result. Didn't bother today.

(Just statin' the facts - no offense to the BuyVM boys.)

• Got 2 VMs from this stock (256 and 512)... Thought to myself, that if so many people are buying them and fighting for the stock, it wouldnt hurt spending 10$ on it while I can.

We will see how it goes, just have to find some use for the VMs now :D

• @sleddog said: I wasted an hour of my day Friday with the same end result.

Come on guys... seriously. I'm sure BuyVM is great and all, but your time has got to be more valuable than this. Right?

• @subigo said: Come on guys... seriously. I'm sure BuyVM is great and all, but your time has got to be more valuable than this. Right?

Yup. That's why I didn't bother today. You shouldn't selectively quote :)

• Things are typically pretty hectic for the first couple of days. Then after a week or so it slows down (assuming there's enough stock to last that long... should be plenty this time).

I'm going to see if I can talk @Francisco into cancelling the public stock release for... oh, say Friday, and have a Casualties Friday 'private' sale for LET folks that want to grab a plan.

• THIS IS RIDICULOUS, I'M CALLING MY STATE REP.

Thanked by 2netomx TheHackBox
  • CAPS STUCK? I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

• I can't believe it! I MISSED IT AGAIN! WHAT THE FUCK!

@bijan588 said: I can't believe it! I MISSED IT AGAIN! WHAT THE FUCK!

More tomorrow :)

Same thrust time, same thrust channel.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: More tomorrow :)

Same thrust time, same thrust channel.

Francisco

Im always busy at that time, and that's a problem.

@bijan588 said: Im always busy at that time, and that's a problem.

Talk to pony.

Francisco

• @Aldryic @Francisco any idea when you are taking new orders for storage? The wiki doesn't reveal much when anthony linked me to it =.=

@Boltersdriveer said: @Aldryic @Francisco any idea when you are taking new orders for storage? The wiki doesn't reveal much when anthony linked me to it =.=

Storage is still no ETA.

I got 5TB available but Anthony wants to wait on the rest of the people to handle their stuff.

Francisco

• bijan588bijan588 Member
    edited March 2012

I have contacted the pony!

• howtomarkdown.JPG

• Use HTML img tags