Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NinjaHawk has been acquired by tmzVPS and client area now offline - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NinjaHawk has been acquired by tmzVPS and client area now offline

2»

Comments

• @tuguhost said:
    i dont why all of you hate tmzvps :-o
    tmzvps was one of the best company i ever used

Because the owner is a pathological liar and also an idiot. He genuinely thought he had fail-proof hard drives.

• @LV_Matt said:
    Because the owner is a pathological liar and also an idiot. He genuinely thought he had fail-proof hard drives.

You meant the previous owner of HardCloud, right? Fail-proof harddrives, and hotswap/redundant CPUs? :P

• @HardCloud said:
    You meant the previous owner of HardCloud, right? Fail-proof harddrives, and hotswap/redundant CPUs? :P

No. Daniel from TMZHosting a TMZVPS. His own wife writes reviews for them, he also claimed that his wife was a staff member (her removed that picture after I caught him out).

Makes up fake cheques, claims he is bigger than KnowHost (yet he only generates 200-300 invoices a month - from memory). Claims most went through TMZHosting checked his WHMCS there it didn't checked invoice numbers. Then suddenly he now uses a third billing system for local clients and not the same one :)

Meh believe what you wan't but personally I can't stand the guy.

• @LV_Matt said:
    Meh believe what you wan't but personally I can't stand the guy.

Oh wow, that's worse in all regards than even the previous owner over here. He was a kid that knew nothing about hardware... but never did anything as dumb as you described.

• MunMun Member
    edited January 2014

3 days on my ticket now with no replies after I caught them trying to settle my year plan for a meagre 6$ one month payment. Now they are just trying to hold the ticket long enough so that they can claim "You didn't make a ticket soon enough".

What a waste, highly suggest no one purchases from NinjaHawk anymore and if you do have a server with them, ask for a refund NOW.

Mun