Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issues with KVMShell.com support?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Issues with KVMShell.com support?

irmirm Member
edited January 2014 in Providers

Anyone know what's going on with KVMShell.com? I noticed their WHMCS has been in maintenance mode for a while now (checked a few weeks ago, a few days ago and just now and it's been in maintenance mode every time i've checked). I ended up sending an email to [email protected] on Jan 7th (3 days ago) and haven't received a response yet.

I just wanted to login and see when my next invoice was due since I know it's soon but I can't do that if WHMCS is down. The VPS itself has been fantastic with ~60 days with no downtime but I can't imagine WHMCS being down for this long being any sort of good sign.

Hopefully @marcm or @petem see this and can shed some light on whats going on (Sorry for having to make a thread but don't know of any other way I would be able to reach you :/)

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

might want to look at: http://www.phoenixvps.com/ I believe they are the same company, may just be that they migrated clients from one billing panel to the new one and you missed an email? @marcm is a good guy so I am sure this is either human error or miscommunication.

• irmirm Member
    edited January 2014

AnthonySmith said: might want to look at: http://www.phoenixvps.com/ I believe they are the same company, may just be that they migrated clients from one billing panel to the new one and you missed an email? @marcm is a good guy so I am sure this is either human error or miscommunication.

I used to have an account with PhoenixVPS (using the same email address) and I just logged in to the billing portal over there and there seems to have been no migration or anything.

As far as missed emails go, the email account I used to signup with them has not gotten any emails or notifications from either PhoenixVPS or KVMShell (just double checked).

• I've decided to shut down the portal due to a flood of fraudulent orders. I am sorry for the customers who were affected by this, however we couldn't say much until we took some measures. It will be back up later on today. Thank you guys for your continued support and patience in regards to this issue.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • irmirm Member

marcm said: It will be back up later on today. Thank you guys for your continued support and patience in regards to this issue.

Good to hear. The server has been great so far :)