Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone interested in discounted hard drives?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone interested in discounted hard drives?

I have about 60 Western Digital 1TB SE Black Drives and about 60 various different green drives. These are whitelabel drives but otherwise they're the same as retail/oem drives.

I originally was going to use these drives in a SANs network but I decided against entering a saturated market.

PM Me if you're interested.

Comments

• Price per drive?

• @Eobble How much for two drives?

• @daxterfellowes @tragic It depends on what drive you want. I'll PM you guys

• How new/old are they? What's the warranty date?

• @xlvps sent you a pm.

• How much each?

• From where are you shipping these?

• They're shipped from Washington State.

• I suspect that posting some ballpark figures (price, duration of use, warranty length, and shipping/handling - just to name a few) for each line of drive would be helpful to prospective buyers :).

• Could you PM me some details on the Blacks? I might grab one.

• I'm interested :)

More details?

• I'm digging one of those wd blacks

for some reason I can't pm you

• tuxtux Member

Can you tell shipping price to Finland?

• EobbleEobble Member
    edited January 2014

I cannot ship internationally due to the cost of shipping.

The Western Digital SE Blacks are a grade higher than Black drives and right below RE4 drives. These drives do not come with manf warranty, however, they come with 90 days return for DOA or Defective drives. These are raw white label drives.

Please PM me for pricing and shipping.

• Thanks everyone for the interest. I have about 20 of the blacks left and various blues/greens, if anyone else is interested

• Bought two drives from @Eobble and they're great with a nice price tag.

• I have 1TB Greens with 90 day warranty (BRAND NEW, NEVER USED) drives for $18 + shipping handling. Looking to get rid the last of my inventory. I have around 40 in stock.

• I still have a lot of drives left.

Prices

$15 For 1TB Green Drives (Sealed and Open, first come first serve)
    $18 For 1TB Blue Drives (Sealed and Open, first come first serve)
    $23 For 1TB Black Drives (Sealed and Open, first come first serve)

I have about 100 drives left, I will entertain a take all offer. Looking to get rid of them as I'm exiting the hard drive business.