Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bad experience of digicube
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bad experience of digicube

I had buy a dedi server in digicube in January 1st,but now,January 9th,my server doesnt delivery.

I ordered in January 1st.

January 2nd,I recieved an email said that :Your order id: # **** is now validated.Your server will be assembled and put in delivery.

But there no any response after that email,so I sent a cancle email to support.That's in January 6th.

Now,the 8 days has been past,I didnt recieved my server,and didnt recieved any reply from support.

Maybe I can only continue to wait?

Comments

• Their delivery and email support are slow. I think, you shoud continue to wait. I got my DigiOne about 8 working days. But I have read, that someone waited their servers up to 21 days. :/
    My DigiOne server and network works very nice, so I'm happy with it. :)

Sorry my bad english... :/ Finnish is my native language...

• Try the live support on their website, its much better and faster than their email support.

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • I had one with them also, the server itself is fine.

But the customer service is more or less like what you get with Kimsufi (OVH)

As long as the server doesn't have any issue that can't fix my end, i have no problem with them so far.

The only thing that really get me is the cancellation procedure, the mailing and stuff.

• it was just 8 days, we all know that the technician was human and need vacation. So maybe they dont have enough staff to handle the order and set it up. Take it easy, i got my WSI today, it was a week since 30th Dec 2013 (A Year to set it up)

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • blergh_blergh_ Member
    edited January 2014

@iSky said:
    it was just 8 days, we all know that the technician was human and need vacation. So maybe they dont have enough staff to handle the order and set it up. Take it easy, i got my WSI today, it was a week since 30th Dec 2013 (A Year to set it up)

How can it be a year when today is 2014-01-09?

• blergh_ said: How can it be a year when today is 2014-01-09?

-_-

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @blergh_ said:

it was joke @blergh LoL 2013 to 2014 was a year