Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Luna Node Dynamic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Luna Node Dynamic

perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
edited January 2014 in Offers

Looking for people to beta test an hourly billing virtual machine platform. Probably test will be with $10.00 credit.

Features

• Create/destroy virtual machines on the fly
  • Upload and mount your own ISO files
  • KVM virtualization
  • Snapshots (currently not working for large VM's, so only for 512 MB, 15 GB disk machines) for backup and/or templates
  • Private IP address for 1gbps+ communication between VMs (1gbps in Chicago, may be faster in Scranton)
  • API (soon)

PM if interested (include email address).

Comments

• Applied.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Issue with account limit should be fixed.

• Hi,

I wish you all the luck with this. The world needs an affordable cloud service provider that takes cryptocurrencies.

edited January 2014

We are now offering unlimited SSL certificates for Luna Node Dynamic (both single-domain and wildcard), but the SSL certificates must only be used on services hosted on a Luna Node virtual machine. Beta users can access this through the Accounts tab, if you have an extra subdomain and some time please test it!

• Applied.

Before I have some trouble trying snapshot feature on my large VM (on my usual Luna Node VPS) and CS (@perennate) help me a lot. Thanks.

Yes, the snapshot is still not working for large VM's, the disk image file gets locked up and we're still investigating. But it will work for the 512 MB VM's in the Luna Node Dynamic panel, so it's still useful for templates, just not for backup yet.

Thank you everyone who is beta testing, we have enough beta testers for now. If you are a current Luna Node customer and want to test it then open a support ticket.

I forgot to mention, all of our virtual machines also have private networking at 1gbps or higher.

API has been deployed.

• All seem nice, hopefully I can use it on one of my project soon. Pre-launch (beta) discount maybe?