Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap VPS server selling
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS server selling

Dear all

I have search many dedicated server provider like Hetzner,ovh,delimiter,singlehop,colocrossing,qp etc.

But by looking the dedicated server pricing,Ip address pricing,Solusvm licence Pricing,and payment gateway charge it is looking that how LEB and LET provider's manage to sell vps in $3-$4/month and in less price if we choose yearly plans.

Can anybody make clear this to me.
Thanks

Comments

• Can Anybody help me in this plz share if anyone knows how this is done

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@dedicatedhost said:
    Can Anybody help me in this plz share if anyone knows how this is done

If you plan to only sell at LEB/T prices you are doomed to fail, many of the hosts here that last more than 6 months only sell extra stock at these prices, it is not the only market place they use.

• they know how to.

if you plan to open a vps company, is because you have customers outside LET.

trying to start a company selling here, is not going to leave you profit.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Or you need to work on very small profit margins and have enough money to support yourself for a few years while you build things up.

This is not the sort of industry to get in to with some pocket change servers.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

"they know how to" - is correct.

Prices can be that low when overhead is reduced.
    Dedicated servers, for example, I'm guessing you may be looking at retail prices. Not wholesale or discounted prices.

In our case, we started as a retail hardware company back in the day. So we naturally progressed to building our own servers, which reduces overhead too.

And for some, VPS may not be the main source of income, so they can afford to sell at a smaller margin.

• Well, overselling is one way to successfully sell LEB-priced VPS Servers and survive..

• Thanks every one for your important suggestions.