Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndNetwork's /29
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndNetwork's /29

OneTwoOneTwo Member
edited March 2012 in General

Did anyone else noticed that LowEndetwork now has it's own /29?

108.174.48.96/29
108.174.48.96 - 108.174.48.103

??

Comments

• OneTwoOneTwo Member
    edited March 2012

But this is registered by the new LEB admin :D

• @OneTwo said: Did anyone else noticed that LowEndetwork now has it's own /29?

Yes it has had that since the DDoS attacks.

• I don't notice these things because I don't poke around.

• Poking around where you have no business digging only brings to light things you wish others wouldn't see.

• Yeah. Why you looking at LET's IPs @OneTwo?

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • AmfyAmfy Member

What's wrong when someone is doing a whois-lookup at the IPs from LEB / LET? I think there are better places to hide things than the this business / the internet.

Also, to hide things in not safe / security - make things right at the first time, that's security / safe

• @Amfy - I was directly referencing the irony of Naruto's "I don't poke around" BS, seeing as how he was the one that started the "Chief is Joel" mess.

• @Naruto said: Yeah. Why you looking at LET's IPs @OneTwo?

it's became a habit for me clicking the icon on my favorites bar.

with your rationale i wouldn't uncover hostsnowy.

• AmfyAmfy Member

@Aldryic: Ah, ok. Than sorry. Can't understand ironic on other languages :P

• @OneTwo said: with your rationale i wouldn't uncover hostsnowy.

That was never a "secret" to begin with....

• @Aldryic said: That was never a "secret" to begin with....

what??! do you know the whole story?

• Look up that thread. I wasn't poking around, I asked someone if they went to LET and he asked what it was and I linked him and he looked it up for some reason. True story.

Also Aldy you didn't know it was him at first.

• @Naruto said: Also Aldy you didn't know it was him at first.

Don't claim what you can't prove, kid.

@OneTwo said: what??! do you know the whole story?

Comes with the job.

• @Aldryic said: Don't claim what you can't prove, kid.

Now tell us you're Constantinos.

• Some dick deleted the thread.

• I only deal in misdirection when diverting attention is a necessity. Indulge too often in dealing mistruths, and you will find your credibility under question.

• Okay, kid.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited March 2012

@Aldryic said: he was the one that started the "Chief is Joel" mess.

That wasn't mess :P He just caused that also non-privileged LET member got privilege to know who from them run LET now. One of best things Naruto did among all other his nonsenses :P

• @Spirit said: That wasn't mess :P He just caused that also non-privileged LET member got privilege to know who from them run LET now. One of best things Naruto did among all other his nonsenses :P

I can agree on the result, but not the method :P He's been nothing but a drama queen from the start, and there's never been anything productive about "Look at me, pay attention to me".

Pretty much all it achieved anyways was breaking the news a little earlier than was intended.

• What if I am emotionally disturbed and seek attention due to a neglectful and abusive situation in my life that makes me lonely and want to cry myself to sleep every night? If so you're being a meanie and picking on me for calling me out all the time. What if you seek praise from others by doing this? It's okay I understand you.

• @Naruto don't take him seriously. all these ponies function as drugs to him.

• vedranvedran Veteran

@Naruto you're not going to start another suicide thread?

Thanked by 1Aldryic
  • @Naruto said: What if I am emotionally disturbed and seek attention due to a neglectful and abusive situation in my life that makes me lonely and want to cry myself to sleep every night?

Then you need to grow up.

@OneTwo said: @Naruto don't take him seriously.

He doesn't, that's simply the closest he can come to a proper retort.

• What @Aldryic said.

• I got confused, is this thread about IPs or suicide?

• It was about IPs, when these guys changed it. Happens every time around here.

• Did you figure that out on your own, or did someone have to write you a KISS tutorial?

• Oh snap. Captain Obvious got told. Good one buddy.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

I like pizza with pepperoni, onion, gorgonzola and salted anchovies. Sliced in a /29

Thanked by 1Liam
This discussion has been closed.