Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm having network issues
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm having network issues

myqwertyhostmyqwertyhost Member
edited January 2014 in General

Hello

Any People Use quickpacket.com ?? are have same problem with me ?? My Server has Bad Network...Every 15 - 30 Minutes Network Down....And I have Open ticket for this problem...But they support very slowly to respon ?? I have use Priority : High still Slow Respon....

@qps : Please help my Problem

Thanks...

Comments

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Have you tried them on Skype yet? If it's a widespread issue, they may be focused on fixing it rather than ticket responses.

• @Nick_A : no..I am not can't them at skype...but i think ticket is enough, if they want give support...

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Ive never experienced the network issues you're talking about going on almost a year now.

They posted on twitter and Facebook about emergency power maintenance today.

Aside from that I've experienced noting but a top notch network and support from @qps

• I seem to recall an emergency maintenance notification. https://www.facebook.com/quickpacket/posts/10152106473781624

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2014

said: Hello

Any People Use quickpacket.com ?? are have same problem with me ?? My Server has Bad Network...Every 15 - 30 Minutes Network Down....And I have Open ticket for this problem...But they support very slowly to respon ?? I have use Priority : High still Slow Respon....

@qps : Please help my Problem

Thanks...

I should note that there are multiple unresolved spam complaints on this account, which resulted in null-routes.

We have responded to your ticket multiple times with reasonable response times.

There is no issue with your server or the network.

--- 162.248.x.x ping statistics ---
    287279 packets transmitted, 287278 received, 0% packet loss, time 70529ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.128/0.213/2.249/0.042 ms, ipg/ewma 0.245/0.233 ms

The reason one packet was dropped was because I killed the ping.

Thanked by 1Spencer

agoldenberg said: emergency power maintenance today.
    agoldenberg said: Aside from that

The emergency maintenance didn't impact your server. :)

edited January 2014

The customer is now accusing us of not knowing how to fix his problem.

I guess maybe he really thinks that other people are wondering if they are bald and need Bosley Hair Solutions or are interested in the #1 secret to turning her on (from the spam sent from his server).

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

QuickPacket is fucking awesome. That is all.

• @qps : loot at Ticket #641717, I tell what my problem ?? but your support said that i am spammer abuse complain ?? you never sent me email but you said have sent email...what is this ???

myqwertyhost said: @qps : loot at Ticket #641717, I tell what my problem ?? but your support said that i am spammer abuse complain ?? you never sent me email but you said have sent email...what is this ???

If you want to discuss this further, please take it up in the ticket.

• @qps : ok...let's discuss at ticket... i need solution for that

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

I never once had an issue with @qps, they switched out my hard drive with a nice new SSD on Christmas eve which I would never expect from any host.

Thanked by 2qps netomx
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

always the spammers looking to make service providers look bad lol

Thanked by 1netomx
  • im suprised he didn't got suspended yet for sending out spam.

Mark_R said: im suprised he didn't got suspended yet for sending out spam.

We null-routed the four IP addresses that were sending spam.

@myqwertyhost - As specified in the ticket, we are terminating your service for violations of our Acceptable Use Policy under the Terms of Service. Please remove your data from the server within 24 hours of our notification in the ticket. If we receive any further spam complaints, your service will be terminated immediately.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • What a nerve this guy has lol

Thanked by 1Grimmy2
  • @qps : don't judge me spam your network ??? they terminate my server....they has been banned my IP address from their website support...

If Spam You sent me Information...but you not sent me information...

Ok Please take My Money...If That You Want

thanks

• you've brought this on yourself..?

We sent you the spam complaints multiple times to the e-mail address on file.

We tried to work with you to resolve the complaints, but you weren't having it.

I don't think there is much else to say about the topic.

Thanked by 1connercg
  • VPNVPN Member

@qps ftw.

Thanked by 1qps
  • oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

@matthewvz said:
    I never once had an issue with qps, they switched out my hard drive with a nice new SSD on Christmas eve which I would never expect from any host.

That wasn't the host, that was Santa! LOL :)

• @qps : if I get email address from you about spam,I will quick take action to do something or terminate vps,but I am really not get your email,I suer..believe me, I want running my hosting bussine seriously, or I can give you my login email,and you can check self..