Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A customer from greenvaluehost
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A customer from greenvaluehost

Hello everyone!I find the offers from here:http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/19256/greenvaluehost-let-exclusive-new-years-sale-unbelievable-ssd-based-ovz-xen-offers-starting-1-m/

And i bought it,but i have problems.

They told me they already out of stock for Xen.But i see they are not edit the offers till now.
I ordered two orders,the first one is on the 6:40AM(GMT+8),but i didn't pay for it,because i use mobilephone to buy it,can't pay(it's not easily to pay if you use a phone),so i decide to pay it in the afternoon,but in 5:30PM(GMT+8),i found the invoice already cacel.So,i ordered again,but now they told me they already out of stock for Xen.

Ah,sorry for bad English.

Comments

• @Jack said:
    Why should they have to delete it just because its out of stock?

Ah,i don't know.This question should be ask for greenvaluehost.

• but their post is still saying OpenVZ or Xen...

• @JerryHou said:
    but their post is still saying OpenVZ or Xen...

Yes.

• @Edo said:
    Yes.

Maybe the post has not been edited as they are waiting on new servers to add new stock?

• @wych said:
    Maybe the post has not been edited as they are waiting on new servers to add new stock?

But why they cacel my service and refund?

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited December 2013

@Edo said:
    But why they cacel my service and refund?

Maybe because there will be some time between new server setup until it's ready for production, and if they did not refund you this would be a thread saying GVH is a scam for not provisioning orders after x days.

• So you ordered a service, couldn't pay at the time, you tried to order it again in the afternoon and they were sold out? Yeah tough luck :)

• So, you are complaining because you placed in an order for a $1.00 Xen VPS, intentionally chose not to pay right after.. and as a result were told we're out of stock?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

But ordered is ordered, at the most providers i can also pay 2 days later.

• Our whole team was busy trying to provision all the orders in our pending orders queue this morning and we're still not done, and hence didn't have time to put an out of stock message on the order form for Xen.

It's been put up now though.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@infinity580 Dude. If you want something, pay for it. Otherwise don't be disappointed when stock isn't allocated to you. First come (Read: Paid) first served.

• Gotta agree with everyone here. They can't keep stock for everyone who fails to complete the order.

Thanked by 1Spencer
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@agoldenberg i pay instant mostly (99%), but when i order and pay 2 Hours later it gets terminated and you tell him its out of stock? a bit curious. basically he already reserved one with his order or not?

• @Infinity580 said:
    agoldenberg i pay instant mostly (99%), but when i order and pay 2 Hours later it gets terminated and you tell him its out of stock? a bit curious. basically he already reserved one with his order or not?

No, by first come first serve it's realy first PAY first serve.

• We recently had a sale like this, and yes those who did not pay immediately (10min+) got their order canceled to allow others a chance to complete an order. Some people thought it unfair, but when you have limited exposure system such as LET "add set to sink immediately" you can have many orders all at once then nothing the second then add hits page two. In the past we have let all orders run their course and have 75% of stock "reserved" to only later have 15% of those orders complete payment. For the next two weeks we sat with that 60% stock open, hard to chew on knowing it could have been different. In a situation where you have a sale on that people are buying its in the best interest of the company to sell as much stock as possible. Not only that but when you are bending over backwards trying to compete those sales are that much more important.

/2cents

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited January 2014

@GreenValueHost Why active my service and give me a OpenVZ?
    It must be a joke.A "New Year Joke".

• Now they told me "You selected OpenVZ for ****.

Xen is out of stock."

Just lol.

• @Edo - It appears that after you were told Xen is out of stock, you decided to re-order again and you chose Xen, however were switched back to OpenVZ in the admin panel as Xen is out of stock.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    Edo - It appears that after you were told Xen is out of stock, you decided to re-order again and you chose Xen, however were switched back to OpenVZ in the admin panel as Xen is out of stock.

Just LOL.

Thanked by 1jnguyen
  • The line has been drawn. I'm sorry. This is it.

You paid for the lowest available, cheapest $1.00 per month VPS hosting plan. You did not pay in time. You were told that we were out of stock, however you keep on whining on public forums, you keep on submitting multiple tickets, spamming our helpdesk, and trying to slander/bash us for running out stock when YOU did not pay in time.

I've cancelled/terminated your plan and issued you a full refund. In addition, your account will be permanently closed and you are also permanently banned/prohibited from accessing our website, client area, are blacklisted from our SolusVM, and will be reported to the FraudRecord database for your actions. In all due respects, I will say this as bluntly as possible: We are NOT going to be putting up with you anymore. We've had it.

Have a nice New Year.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    The line has been drawn. I'm sorry. This is it.

You paid for the lowest available, cheapest $1.00 per month VPS hosting plan. You did not pay in time. You were told that we were out of stock, however you keep on whining on public forums, you keep on submitting multiple tickets, spamming our helpdesk, and trying to slander/bash us for running out stock when YOU did not pay in time.

I've cancelled/terminated your plan and issued you a full refund. In addition, your account will be permanently closed and you are also permanently banned/prohibited from accessing our website, client area, are blacklisted from our SolusVM, and will be reported to the FraudRecord database for your actions. In all due respects, I will say this as bluntly as possible: We are NOT going to be putting up with you anymore. We've had it.

Have a nice New Year.

LOL,no any fraud.

• I think you no any sense, @Edo

• @manacit said:
    I think you no any sense, Edo

Why do you say that?

• if you needed time to pay the invoice why did you not open a ticket and ask?

• Wait, what? Why has the OP been perma banned and reported for fraud?

• @painfreepc said:
    if you needed time to pay the invoice why did you not open a ticket and ask?

I'm live in a not Developed Country,the network(Mobile Phone)is too slowly.So,I can ordered are already very lucky.(Sorry for bad English.)

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited January 2014

@coolnow said:
    Wait, what? Why has the OP been perma banned and reported for fraud?

OP wasn't reported for fraud. Helpdesk abuse/ticket spamming/slandering is more like it. FR serves a multitude of purposes.

OP was issued a perma ban for reasons described in my previous post.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    OP was issued a perma ban for reasons described in my previous post.

Although i agree with him in the way that he had the option of choosing Xen the 2nd time he signed up yet was not given it due to no stock, with the thread still not updated, but i also sympathise with you guys as you might have been too busy to update it and the OP didn't pay on time. I still think it's weird how he had the option of choosing Xen the 2nd time around though, shouldn't your system have removed the option?

• @coolnow said:
    Although i agree with him in the way that he had the option of choosing Xen the 2nd time he signed up yet was not given it due to no stock, with the thread still not updated, but i also sympathise with you guys as you might have been too busy to update it and the OP didn't pay on time. I still think it's weird how he had the option of choosing Xen the 2nd time around though, shouldn't your system have removed the option?

No, WHMCS doesn't support that.

• @Edo said:
    I'm live in a not Developed Country,the network(Mobile Phone)is too slowly.So,I can ordered are already very lucky.(Sorry for bad English.)

Providers do not know and some do not even care about your limitation; without payment you have not 'reserved' your spot. Additionally, most hosts have it in their TOS something like rights to refuse service for whatever reason. So as long as they provide either refund or proper explanation, there is no problem really. You got your money back, move on and find another host.

This discussion has been closed.