Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy New Year Already!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy New Year Already!

Before i go on the streets @ 10.00 AM to light my fireworks i would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!

See you next year :)

Comments

• 10AM? lol. Not night time?

• Lol, do that in the UK and you'll get bummed by the police.

• c0yc0y Member
    edited December 2013

@concerto49 said:
    10AM? lol. Not night time?

Actually 10AM, he posted this at 9:19AM local time.

In NL it's usual to buy a shit ton of fireworks and light half of it before the clock has even reached 12AM. Every year the time it takes to light off fireworks seems to get shorter, sometimes only like 20 minutes and it can be all gone.

Honestly, I don't like fireworks. They are nice to look at when they actually fly, but the other ones only make a lot of noise and are a lot of work to clean up. Not to mention the insane prices.

But yeah, you always have those guys that never grow up...

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • I decided to not buy anything. Going to my girl at 8AM and we will go around the city and watch others blow up their money. :)

Thanked by 2Mark_R c0y
  • Just 12.00 now, happy new year everyone!

• @taronyu said:
    I decided to not buy anything. Going to my girl at 8AM and we will go around the city and watch others blow up their money. :)

Granted you posted that at well over 11 o'clock, do you mean 8PM? What's with the early birds!

@alexanderu said:
    Just 12.00 now, happy new year everyone!

Do you live in the Asia region?

• @c0y said:

New Zealand

• \o/ happy new year guys.

• Happy new year!

• have a good one!

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

\m/ Hoppy New Year!

• mrindimrindi Member
    edited December 2013

Happy new year fellas

• Happy new year for all of you

• Happy new year!

• Happy new year everyone!

• It's almost new year here. So hey, happy new year!

• Happy New Year. :)

What amazes me the most on the first day of every year is the silence after 05:30AM.
    No noise, no cars, no fireworks, no smog, GSM networks are working again, low electricity consumption, fastest interwebz experience...

But the silence, the silence is almost eerie, 6AM - the city is sleeping, another dawn, another day of life awaits. It's so beautiful.

• @c0y said:

8PM, GMT +1

Sorry :P