Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS in Denver
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS in Denver

WorldWorld Veteran
edited December 2013 in General

Hello,i'm looking for VPS in Denver.

64-128MB RAM

5GB Disk

Bandwidth:don't mind.

IP:1 ipv4.

price:about $1/mo.

Thanks.

Comments

• There is Secure Dragon.

• @budi1413 said:
    There is Secure Dragon.

They are no monthly payment.

• Taking a monthly payment of $1 just doesn't make sense for the provider most of the time.

• daviddavid Member
    edited December 2013

Secure Dragon's Denver location is awesome. I've had one since April, and I'm really happy with it.

If you need to pay monthly, they do have a higher end (128MB) plan they allow monthly payments for. Around $1.61/month with a 35% coupon you can find if you search around.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited December 2013

Out of curiosity, what geographcal area does Denver have a good ping to?

• @0xdragon said:

About 2 years ago,i bought my first VPS,Location in Denver,so Denver node have a special meaning for me.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

@0xdragon said:

I often find Denver to have equal or slightly better ping than Dallas. But of course that depends on where the datacenter is in Denver and where you are located ;) So if you were in Denver, in the datacenter, it would be terrific ;) LOL

• In central United States, what location(city) you all guys more suggest in right side
    like denver in left side with kansars city?

• I think Denver is great location to reach the entire US, as far as latency goes.

Los Angeles, U.S.A. - 29-31ms
    New York, U.S.A.  - 43-45ms
    Miami, U.S.A. - 49-51ms
    Seattle, U.S.A. - 28-30ms
    Chicago, U.S.A. - 21-24ms
    San Francisco, U.S.A.  - 27-29ms
    Ashburn, U.S.A. - 42-45

I tested a few systems in Kansas City, and felt that the routing to the facility I chose in Denver(Handy Networks) was better than the KC routing overall. KC would probably be better if the facilities I used had more than just Cogent and HE for upstream(wsi/datashack).