Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US] The SkySpace - 3GB RAM for $7/Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[US] The SkySpace - 3GB RAM for $7/Month

SLL_ConorSLL_Conor Member
edited December 2013 in Offers

Hello from The SkySpace!

This is the first ever time The SkySpace has posted on Low End Box so we thought we'd start off with a deal for you all!

The SkySpace is a trading name of JCKD (UK) Ltd. Our parent company has been around since 2008 and registered in the UK since 2011.

Our Exclusive Offer

We have an exclusive offer which we only post on LEB. This offer is:

Disk Space: 75GB

Bandwidth: 750GB

Memory: 3072MB

IPv4 Addresses: 1

Uplink: 1Gbps

Price: $7.00/Month

Order Now!!

VPS Features

• VPS servers are instantly setup.
  • Premium network - All our providers are tier 1 and we use a 1Gbps uplink to ensure fast speeds. Our network also has fail-safe redundancy.
  • Server grade hardware - All our servers are very powerful quad-core servers that use server grade hardware.
  • 7 day money back guarantee.
  • 24/7 support team to assist with any issues you may have!
  • 99.9% uptime guarantee backed by an SLA.
  • Enterprise datacenter (DimeNOC in Flordia).
  • Choice of Linux OS
  • No contracts!
  • rDNS/PTR records available.

General Information

• Virtualization Type and Panel: OpenVZ with SolusVM for VPS management
  • Payment Methods: PayPal
  • Refund Policy: 7 day money back guarantee on all VPS plans

Network Tests:

TOS/AUP Summary:

• Content/usage of VPS must obey US law.
  • IRC not allowed.
  • TOR not allowed, but other VPNs welcome.

Full TOS: Here

Full AUP: Here

Contact Information

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheSkySpace

Sales Email: sales[at]theskyspace[dot]com

Many Thanks!

Comments

• I'm assuming Florida (Hostdime); however, no location mentioned in the advert.

• Bandwidth: 750GB Must be at least 3TB

• Also:

Members must have 5 posts and have been registered for 14 days to be allowed to post in this forum.

• SLL_ConorSLL_Conor Member
    edited December 2013

@Virtovo said:
    I'm assuming Florida (Hostdime); however, no location mentioned in the advert.

Yes, DimeNOC is the location of our servers. DimeNOC is owned by HostDime.

@moh2952 said:
    Bandwidth: 750GB Must be at least 3TB

I'm sorry. Where does it state that? As far as I see in the "rules and guidelines" this is not listed.

@Virtovo said:
    Also:

That would indeed be my mistake. I did think I made 5 here before. I shall fix that!

• TSS_Conor said: That would indeed be my mistake. I did think I made 5 here before. I shall fix that!

Can I please borrow your time machine?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Seems a 3GB Trend has started :)

Thanked by 1Reece
  • AlexanderM said: Seems a 3GB Trend has started :)

Nothing wrong with that :)

What I'm more interested in is borrowing @TSS_Conor's time machine, though.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited December 2013

@petris said:
    What I'm more interested in is borrowing TSS_Conor's time machine, though.

Would be pretty sweet ehh? :P

• @Reece said:
    Would be pretty sweet ehh? :P

If you guys ask really nicely I will let you borrow it... but how will I get it back? :O

• @TSS_Conor said:

That would indeed be my mistake. I did think I made 5 here before. I shall fix that!

Well you sure did:

Comments

@wych said: Certain ISP's allow additional IP but not on residential plans, once you have used your current allocation up you can ask for more. Mine won't even assign a static IP -.-
    in IP Allocation, then what? Comment by TSS_Conor 8:03PM
    Wow. It's very weird how drugs interact with your body to make you feel invisible but 12 police... I assume they weren't extremely skinny... that's quite a fight... but then again, it's not impressive that he fought with the police and took meth.
    in Man on drugs fights off 12 cops while... Comment by TSS_Conor 8:03PM
    I would like to know the stats behind the PRISM program such as how many 'potential terrorists' or 'serious criminals' have been caught due to the program. I would highly doubt it'd be enough to justify the program.
    in Ed Snowden Comment by TSS_Conor 8:00PM
    My first VPS was a managed VPS from ZFast for £27/Month. Great support I received and eventually learned enough by myself and left to a more cheaper and unmanaged solution.
    in The first VPS you purchased in your life Comment by TSS_Conor 7:56PM
    @Virtovo said: I'm assuming Florida (Hostdime); however, no location mentioned in the advert. Yes, DimeNOC is the location of our servers. DimeNOC is owned by HostDime. @moh2952 said: Bandwidth: 750GB Must be at least 3TB I'm sorr…
    in [US] The SkySpace - 3GB RAM for $7/Month Comment by TSS_Conor 7:54PM

Although I'm not sure that's how it works!

• Virtovo said: Although I'm not sure that's how it works!

Yeah @TSS_Conor, the point is you're supposed to do that before you post an offer.

• @petris said:
    Yeah TSS_Conor, the point is you're supposed to do that before you post an offer.

Thanks for clearing that up! Don't tell me I'm also suppose to pour milk on my cereal before eating it! :P

In all seriousness, I've browsed around here with my account and thought I made posts in the past... since it allowed me to post the discussion, it never passed through my mind that I hadn't.

I think that point can be forgotten now though, the aim of the rule is to avoid people posting their offers and leaving or not contributing. I just did it a bit backwards. My bad!

• @TSS_Conor Can you please offer me a 128 MB VPS plan? Other minimum specs I require are 5 GB Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4 Address. I can pre-pay a year :)