Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Writers and Bloggers needed for Forum
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Writers and Bloggers needed for Forum

mazkermazker Member
edited December 2013 in General

Hello,

We are in need of some article writers and blogging writers to write on my forum.

We love to have some really interested volunteers to post in their free time with their valuable knowledge.

We would love to pay on PAY PER POST and PAY PER USER methods are been introduced.

We firstly expect some people to voulenteer and they can also earn on the above methods.

Pm me fo find out more.

This is a forum so i wouldnt share the URL here at it may be violate the rules.

You can earn more money later but voulenteerness is highly wished.

PM me and ask for more details.

Thanks

Comments

• Ok, stop it now, please!

• @joodle said:
    Ok, stop it now, please!

Why??

• @mazker said:
    Why??

Because it's getting ridiculous now, you're starting to get really annoying

Thanked by 1ironhide
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Who are "we"?

Thanked by 1skagerrak
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@mazker said:
    Hello,

We are in need of some article writers and blogging writers to write on my forum.

We love to have some really interested volunteers to post in their free time with their valuable knowledge.

We would love to pay on PAY PER POST and PAY PER USER methods are been introduced.

We firstly expect some people to voulenteer and they can also earn on the above methods.

Pm me fo find out more.

This is a forum so i wouldnt share the URL here at it may be violate the rules.

You can earn more money later but voulenteerness is highly wished.

PM me and ask for more details.

Thanks

PM Me how much your paying per article please.

• @joodle, cool down bro, not that mazker just murdered someone, i do agree he can be quite annoying some time looking back at some of his previous post, but still, chill bro. I can see mazker is willing to learn and correct himself (esp his grammer one after another during his earlier offer post when someone corrected him).. that seems to give me an impression he is NOT that bad.

• @dobuz said:
    joodle, cool down bro, not that mazker just murdered someone, i do agree he can be quite annoying some time looking back at some of his previous post, but still, chill bro. I can see mazker is willing to learn and correct himself (esp his grammer one after another during his earlier offer post when someone corrected him).. that seems to give me an impression he is NOT that bad.

Thanks for good impression on me.