Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Host Nun ✞ Inaugural LET & Boxing Day Sale ✞ Free VPS inside, first come first serve!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Host Nun ✞ Inaugural LET & Boxing Day Sale ✞ Free VPS inside, first come first serve!

Is Host Nun a 'real web host'? Nobody knows, but now is your chance to find out! For our inaugural LET sale we are giving away three Virtual Convents in response to certain metaphysical and ontological speculations encountered over the last few months.

Use the coupon "LETCHRISTMASMIRACLE" when ordering an Isorassa to receive a 100% recurring discount for life! This coupon is limited to three uses, so hurry!

Boxing Day Sale

Our Virtual Convents are hosted out of Phoenix NAP on a mixture of Intel Xeon E5506, E3 1230 and E3 1270 CPUs. Both RAM & disk space are NOT oversold.

Isorassa

✞ 320 MB Graced RAM

✞ 640 MB Burst/Vswap

✞ 24 GB Enterprise SATA/RAID-1

✞ 888 GB Bandwidth

✞ 1 IPv4 Address

✞ 1 Gbps port

✞ OpenVZ/SolusVM

$4 $2.49 / month

✞ Coupon: "LETISORASSA"

Exorassa

✞ 640 MB Graced RAM

✞ 1280 MB Burst/Vswap

✞ 48 GB Enterprise SATA/RAID-1

888 GB 1888 GB Bandwidth

✞ 1 IPv4 Address

✞ 1 Gbps port

✞ OpenVZ/SolusVM

$6 $4.98 / month

✞ Coupon: "LETEXORASSA"

Rassophore

✞ 960 MB Graced RAM

1920 1888 MB Burst/Vswap

✞ 72 GB Enterprise SATA/RAID-1

1888 GB 2888 GB Bandwidth

✞ 1 IPv4 Address

✞ 1 Gbps port

✞ OpenVZ/SolusVM

$8 $7 / month

✞ Coupon: "LETRASSOPHORE"

New orders are not automatically provisioned.

Speed test: http://vps.hostnun.net/speedtest.tar.gz

ToS: http://hostnun.net/terms.html#virtualconvents

Bless you!

Comments

• God bless you child!

• You did it!

• all gone?

• Please mam, can we have some more?

• vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited December 2013

Hallelujah. Missed the miracle.

I guess it needs more Hail Mary

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • lol

• Not 666 tb bandwidth?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • 1024*888 = 909,312
    Add the last three numbers together. Remove the 0 and invert the first two

Omg you know what this means!!! The whole will end in 3 days!

• Scusa mi, amici.

Padre nostro, perdona le nostre colpe, preservaci dal fuoco dell'inferno e porta in cielo tutte le anime, specialmente le più bisognose della tua server virtuali privati.

Maria, Regina della Pace, prega per noi!

Padre nostro, che sei nei cieli, sia santificato il tuo nome, venga il tuo regno, sia fatta la tua volontà, come in cielo così in terra. Dacci oggi il nostro pane quotidiano, e rimetti a noi i nostri debiti come noi li rimettiamo ai nostri debitori, e non ci indurre in tentazione, ma liberaci dal male. Amen.

• Aww... They're all gone :(

• too late for me

• I want NUN too late.

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • Oh, and if anyone would like to try our service free for a month without any financial risk, let me add that our "JOINFREE" promotion can be conflated with the boxing day sale offers in this thread. To do so, sign up for any of the three plans listed above on a monthly basis and use the coupon "JOINFREE" at checkout. On the next page, please cite this thread in the "Notes / Additional Information" text box (or submit a ticket citing this thread after signing up) and we'll apply the LET discount to your account once your free month of service has ended.

Thanked by 2iSky habibiey
  • @HostNun Evenin' Sister! I'm wondering will you be extending the offers above or am I out of luck? Stay Strong and Happy holidays! ✞

• it's still pending :( i hope it will be activated

• HostNunHostNun Member
    edited December 2013

Thanks for your interest, everyone. We are now out of stock.

If your order is still pending, please submit a ticket to check on its status. However, we can't guarantee that we'll be able to provision it at this point, at least not immediately.

That said, we may look into acquiring more server space soon, so if you don't mind a bit of a wait we will hopefully be able to make room for you. We are a relatively small web host and are more interested in setting limits and taking care of our current clients over rapid expansion at this time. Thanks again to those who expressed interest in this offer.

• We have updated our ToS in relation to the "JOINFREE" promotion in this thread.

Moreover, the usage of this promotion is not subject to the 40 day grace period outlined in the Payment section of these terms, i.e. Clients risk having their accounts immediately terminated upon the emergence of a predictable synchronicity between the receipt of their first invoice and the sudden cessation of their good faith communications.

Bless you!