Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Provider interested in sponsoring an IT student?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Provider interested in sponsoring an IT student?

djvdorpdjvdorp Member
edited March 2012 in Offers

Hi all,

for a few school projects I need an vps dedicated to run java tomcat or jboss application server.
I used to use a free testing vps from XenVZ for it, but it is about to expire, and so I was wondering
if there were any nice providers left to sponsor me for a few months (max until June).
Requirements are pretty low, it runs fine on 256mb ram and not a lotta disk space is needed too.

If not, sorry for posting here.
Have a great day all!

PS: I am from NL, Europe, so Europe would be preferred but US is fine too :)

Comments

• Will an OpenVZ container work for you? We sponsor things like this. Email my name @ ipxcore.com, or PM here.

• We can also sponsor this and the server will be in Europe. You can contact sales @ torqhost.com and we can set this up for you.

• I would be willing to help for a genuine case, it would be a Xen-PV in the UK.
    Send a sales ticket through my site with further details and I'll see what I can do.

• you don't have the 2.40 euros a month to continue on with XenVZ after you got 2 months of free vps service from them ?

Thanked by 3tux rsk yomero