Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need/Hiring a Affilliate marketer for a Hosting Company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need/Hiring a Affilliate marketer for a Hosting Company

Hello,

I would like to hire a Affilliate or Internet marketer.

This is like finding clients as a affilliate.

We would like to pay up to 50-70% per sale (first month) and recurring at 20-30%.

We have no fixed salary and Pay per sale based. We may intoduce it later.

We have hiring other posts but not now.

Interested people please PM me.

You would be working for a Group of Companies.

Thanks

Best Regards,

-BUYMYVM

Comments

• lol

Thanked by 2Saiku Mark_R
  • You would be working for a Group of Companies.

• srvrprosrvrpro Member
    edited December 2013

I need 10 of these marketers without a fixed salary. No make it 20 :P

• Pay per sale is

$50/month package you referred to us. You will earn

$35 on the first month then

$15 each month

For that single client

• Funny guy

• budi1413budi1413 Member
    edited December 2013

Should do buymyvm dedicated thread and post all related info in there.

This is public forum. Not your own private blog. Just saying.

• lmfao, Merry Scam-mas!

• @budi1413 said:
    Should do buymyvm dedicated thread and post all related info in there.

This is public forum. Not your own private blog. Just saying.

+1

• mazker said: Pay per sale is

$50/month package you referred to us. You will earn

$35 on the first month then

$15 each month

For that single client

So does that mean if I buy a VPS from you, you'll give me $35 for the first month, and then $15 for the other months? Obviously you can remove $2.99/month from it, your base package that is. Seems like a nice deal lol

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@mazker i would recommend you to pay someone to make you clear business plan.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @drserver said:
    mazker i would recommend you to pay someone to make you clear business plan.

He's 14... i'd bet you he can't pay for that

He is paying for servers right ?

• @drserver said:

probably using his parents paypal account

• dhamaniasaddhamaniasad Member
    edited December 2013

@drserver said:

He's reselling.

mazker said: I am using Dedicated Minds Reseller

• How will you track your affiliate earnings and how often are the payouts?

• Do you have any clue what a professional internet marketeer is worth these days?

• irmirm Member
    edited December 2013

LET seriously needs to enforce an age limit or some shit. Why do we have a 14 year old kid advertising his bullshit "company" and wanting to "hire" people on here?

And the worst part is, he's not the only under 15 year old "provider" on here. There's another one who's running around now who got outed a while ago who's now back under a different name.

• @irm said:
    LET seriously needs to enforce an age limit or some shit. Why do we have a 14 year old kid advertising his bullshit "company" and wanting to "hire" people on here?

And the worst part is, he's not the only under 15 year old "provider" on here. There's another one who's running around now who got outed a while ago who's now back under a different name.

I agree with this.. its kind of ridicilous..

its funny in the beginning but in the end people who were ignorant enough to buy services from those kids will lose money.

Thanked by 2irm ztec
  • @wych said:
    How will you track your affiliate earnings and how often are the payouts?

Using whmcs

• irmirm Member
    edited December 2013

Mark_R said: its funny in the beginning but in the end people who were ignorant enough to buy services from those kids will lose money.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Allowing minors to run around on here accepting payments for services and so on ends poorly for the customers 9/10 times.

As far as the other "14" year old im talking about, that would be @mcmyhost who came on here advertising for DoanVPS who I guess hired him on in a support role only for us to find out he's ~13 years old (fluctuates between 11-15 where he mentions his age in posts). After doing about 15 minutes worth of digging, all this information was found which also ended up being news to DoanVPS (can watch it unfold here: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/347150/) and he abruptly vanished into thin air and abandoned that LET account.

I'd say a couple of months passed before he decided to come back pushing his own hosting "company" which would be www.mcmyhost.net. He posted an offer thread on December 16th which can be found here: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/421489/ where @Nekki asked him to comment on whether or not he's the person who created this thread: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/347150/ which he refused to answer by completely ignoring it and just answering other peoples questions even though hes tagged in the post but either way, all signs so far point to it being him such as his TOS page being almost an exact copy of the DoanVPS TOS page right down to the formatting and most of the wording along with the original WHOIS information for www.mymchost.net originally matching the name of the kid in question which shows up in Google cache: http://imgur.com/dR25lrH before he changed it to some BS name which is now set as "John Berkley".

EDIT: Also it seems "John Berkley" is only one of many names he has used in his WHOIS information in the last couple of months (3 different names in the WHOIS information from September to December) which I assume is a terrible attempt on his behalf to bury said information while failing to realize WHOIS information is archived and cached... http://i.imgur.com/IaSIPmi.png

Cached thread where a WHT member points out the name changes: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:45JhahTjWd0J:www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1329903+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

Seriously mods, please get rid of the teen hosts. They really don't belong...

Thanked by 2Mark_R Inglar
  • @irm said:
    Seriously mods, please get rid of the teen hosts -_-

looks like someone already took the initiative to suggest a rule regarding this matter

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/421491/#Comment_421491

lets hope it will be applied for the sake of the customers.

Thanked by 1irm
  • I am going soon to buy Goldlinehost for $500.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited December 2013

@irm said:
    the original WHOIS information

that 271 W 62ND street address on the WHOIS doesn't even exist, the 10024 zip code is wrong (the area between W60th and W76th on the West Side is 10023...the 10024 zip code is W77th to W91st)

Thanked by 1irm
  • @mazker said:
    I am going soon to buy Goldlinehost for $500.

lol

• irmirm Member
    edited December 2013

DomainBop said: that 271 W 62ND street address on the WHOIS doesn't even exist, the 10024 zip code is wrong (the area between W60th and W76th on the West Side is 10023...10024th is W77th to W91st)

Yeah, all his WHOIS information is bogus. I especially love the 6 digit phone number (and for those not in the US, a valid phone number is 9 digits, 10 if you include a country code) .

I mean if you're gonna fake it, at least put some effort into it jeez. Put the post offices address and claim you have a P.O Box or something along with a Google voice number :(.

• @mazker said:

rofl

mazker said: I am going soon to buy Goldlinehost for $500.

Keep your money in your pocket. This is leading to disaster. This is my friendly advice, i am sure that everyone here think same.

• @mazker said:

In this post, http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/17604/buymyvm-1gbps-port-openvz-vps-hdd-pure-ssd-drives-as-low-as-13-year/p1 you said:

We are not new to Hosting business. We were incorporated with GoldLineHost and Dream Tera Hosting.

Definition of incorporated in this context:

Formed into or organized and maintained as a legal corporation.

If you're thinking about buying them, you're obviously not incorporated with them. You therefore were lying in your offer thread.

How exactly are you affiliated with GoldLineHost?

• @petris said:
    How exactly are you affiliated with GoldLineHost?

No we were partners

• @mazker said:
    No we were partners

In what capacity?